𝐄𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐀𝐜𝐭 𝐎𝐧𝐞

𝐄𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐀𝐜𝐭 𝐎𝐧𝐞.
❝BUT YOU COULDN'T SEE HOW IT ENDS.❞

━━━━━━━━━☆

[no silent readers pls 🥺]

WHEN Mia started her junior year of high school she didn't expect the end of her first semester to end like this. She didn't think she was going to start it with Fez and she didn't think she was going to end it without him.

As she looked out the window in the passenger seat of Brandon's car she realized that maybe that's how it was supposed to be. She was there for a reason.

Fez had always told her that they were going to be together forever but he also told her that she was going to amount to so much more than that small town where he was destined to stay at. She hated when he said that, he was so much more than he thought he was. She didn't hate Fez, she was incapable of doing so but she couldn't love him anymore.

She couldn't love him anymore, not because she wanted to but because she wanted to be happy. She was tired of being sad and angry all the time, it never stopped. The only time it did was when she was with him and it wasn't fair to her. She needed to learn how to be happy on her own without a man's validation.

So as Brandon pulled up to Mia's house, she leaned over the console and placed a soft kiss on his cheek. "Thank you." she whispered

Brandon turned his head slightly, "For what?"

Mia smiled softly. "For being there for me, but I think I got it from here."

Brandon brought his hand up to Mia's cheek, caressing it lightly. "Are you sure?"

The brunette nodded, rubbing her cheek on his hand before opening the door and heading into her house.

TRUTH IS... Mia was the farthest thing away from being happy but she was ready to try and move on. She knew it wasn't going to be easy but she was willing to do anything even if it meant going back on her pills. The same pills that made her feel emotionless like a ghost walking outside of her body. She knew she had to get through the lows to get to the highs but she was ready, ready to move on with her life and the only way to let go of the past was to bring it to the surface even if it meant that things would get really bad. She had to, she was tired of this secret that had weighed on her for years.

So as she fell asleep, she hoped that things would be better the next day... but things would be anything else but that. She would soon realize that shit was about to get a whole lot worse.

END OF ACT ONE.

AUTHOR'S NOTES!
omg, that's it! wtf??? it took forever but wow it's done. thank you to all who read my book and commented you all truly inspired me to keep going and finish this one. obviously this isn't the end for mia as you can tell but the sequel to this book won't be uploaded until season 2 is released which will probably be a while because they have not started filming yet. i can't tell you if there will be a mez in the future only time will tell but wow this is actually it. i love you all so much thank you SO SO SO much.

also this was short because it was the epilogue which isn't supposed to be long. lol.