Tagged

Hey guys, I got tagged! And sorry, but this story is finished. While I'll always have a soft spot for this story, this was when I was horrible at writing and I honestly want to leave that behind me.

1. Do you have any hobbies?

I really enjoy painting, and I like to look up people online and sketch them. I also enjoy writing songs, I'm actually writing an EP about the world through a teenagers eyes!

2. What's your favorites song?

That's really hard. I'm a music lover, and a theatre kid, so it changes regularly. But the one I listen to the most right now is "The Moon Rises".

3. What's your phone's homescreen background?

This! It's from my favorite webtoon, Novae!

4. Do you have any big dreams?

I do currently have 3 I'm focusing on right now. The first one is, after covid-19 is done with, I'm going to volunteer at hospitals in my cosplays and cheer up the kids, and I just want to make them happy. The second one is, I'm currently writing a steampunk novel, and I want to finish it. The third one is I want to finish my EP.

5. Did you sleep well last night?
NO.

6. How many friends do you have?
I'd say around 15-20.

7. Do you like math?
I used to, but not anymore.

8. What's your favorite class?
Civics.

9. Where are you from?
Born and raised in the heart of the South

10. Do you like sports?
I like swimming, ice skating, and tennis.

11. Are you healthy?
As a horse...?

12. How much do you cost?
I came from the clearance section at 99 cents

13. Do you have any favorite singers?
I like more bands that individual singers, but I do like Taylor Swift, Anthony Ramos, and Dove Cameron.

14. Do you have any siblings?
An older brother, and a close friends who is basically my older sister.

15. Can you draw?
I'd like to think I can 😓.

16. How many lessons do you have on Monday?
I already finished my school year!

17. Do you have a crush?
Yep! I asked him out on Valentine's Day, and he rejected me! 😁

18. Are you single or taken?
Sadly single. Probably always will be 😂.

19. If you could take home an idol, who would you take?
Zac Efron, just cause I feel like we'd get along ok.

20. What colors your hair/eyes?

My hair is a mermaid ombré, from turquoise to dark blue, and my eyes are green with a golden ring and gold flakes.

I tag:

ArtisticAlphys
Fighting_French_Fry
BiancaEvans2
tomato_UwU

Sorry for everyone I tagged, I only have 2 friends on here, so I just put in different letters and chose the first person who came up for me 😓