How the Griff stole Christmas

Me:Sorry I stopped so many episodes but I had no ideas for them. But here is a tale of how a boy named Griff,stole Christmas.

I Don't Own Bunk'd I Only Own Lilly!!

Lilly's POV:

Scene:Griff and Zuri are team captains to dodgeball and Jorge,Tiff,and I are left.

Griff:I choose Lilly.

Zuri:No surprise there. And I was going to pick her!

Griff:Well,too late.

Me:*walks up to Griff*

Zuro:Fine. I pick Tiffiny.*whispers something to Tiff*

Tiff:This is for making me memorize the diconary mother!!*thrown ball at counsler*

Counsler*falls*

Me:*walks up to counsler**pokes her*I think she's dead.

Timeskip

Me:*I'm making a stuffed bunny for an orphan with the ENTIRE camp*

Griff:*starts destroying things*

Me:*waves arms in panic*RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!!!!!!!*runs out of room*

Timeskip

Me:Why do I have to be here!*Ravi Lou and I are all in the cafeteria with Griff "intimidating" him*

Ravi:So Griff will appeal to our questions with you here.*turns to Griff*Why did you decide to make such a dangerous "toy'?

Griff: Umm,because making Christmas gifts is lame. Sorry for trying to have a little fun.

Lou:*comes out of nowhere and slams table*

Me:*strares at Lou in fear*😲(with mouth closed)

Griff:Guys I know your playing good cop bad cop and...*looks at me*the cute witness.

Me:*blushes*o/////o

Lou:*shouting*This is no time for flirting!!

Me:*jumps in fear*(FYI she is sitting like this|
                                                                             |
                                                                             \/

Me:*jumps in fear*(FYI she is sitting like this|                                                                             |                                                                             \/

Timeskip

Griff:*stands up*I don't care about this! I don't care about any of this! Just leave me alone!*runs out*

Me:What's wrong with my Griffy?

Timeskip

Me:*walks in with Ravi and Lou*Griff?*sits beside him**takes his hand*

Griff:*pulls hand away*What?

Ravi:Please tell is what's wrong Griff. We want you to open up.

Griff: OK.*stands up*I think your eyes are too far apart.

Ravi:OK let's close it up a bit.

Lou:Griff you are a good kid but lately there's been something wrong with you. Starting with that terrifying Christmas toy you made.

Griff: Guys,nothing's wrong with me.

Lou:Griff stop.

Ravi:You need to talk to us.

Me:That's what were here for.

Griff:OK,OK. If it'll get you off my back. The truth is,I hate Christmas.

Lou:You hate Christmas?

Me:Why?

Griff: Well Christmas in juvie stunk. All we got was extra visitation time. But I didn't have anyone to come visit me. So Christmas just reminds me of what I don't have.

Me:I am so sorry Griff.*hugs Griff*

Griff: Just forget it.*runs out*

Timeskip

Everyone:Merry Christmas Griff!!

Griff:You guys know its summ-

Me:Yes we know it's summer Griffy.

Timeskip cuz I'm lazy

Me:Here Griff.*hands him a package*

Griff: Thanks Lil.*opens gift only to find the stuffed bunny I made**hugs me*Thank you.