Chapter 5:oh harry...

A/N at the end :))

-------------------------

Im not happy,im not sad either. I dont know what am i. I feel useless. Harry's leaving in less than 5 hours. I know thats still long but can 5 hours repay 6 years? NO!

I promised myself that I AM NOT GOING TO CRY! But who am i kidding? Thats harry! My best friend! My brother! My EVERYTHING!

I know im over reacting but come on? If your bestest friend is leaving, trust me you will feel my pain. Currently i am walking to harry's house. He invited me for a farewell lunch. He said he is going to give me a "present" dunno what.

While walking i saw a kitty. KITTEH! "Come here li'l kitt pswswsws." (I dont know how to type that crazy wiered sound people do to catch a kittys attention) the kitty looked at me, it has green eyes, like harry. He walked/ran towards me.

I pat his head and he responded with a purr. My heart melted, seeing a little kitty in the sidewalk. I dont know what am i doing but i carried it with me. He didnt bother when i carried him. I dont know if im going to keep it.

I saw harry's house aproaching, i walked towards their front dood and knocked softly. The door openned and that reveals, harry.i greeted him with a warm smile. Hiding my sad expression.

When he saw the kitty, he quickly fetched it from me and started playing with it. "The kitty gets more attention than the best friend." I said while walking in

He laughed. I dont know why harry laughs at everything. I peeked at the kitchen and there stood anne. "Hi anne!" I greeted, she looked at me and flashed me a smile. I walked towards her and higged her. Anne acted like my mother since the first time we met. I pulled away and looked at her. I saw tears forming in her eyes, she started tearing up. "I camt believe it! My sons leaving me." She started, "i dont know what to do. I have nothing anymore." She teared up

"Im still here! Im as close as harry but the inly problem is im a girl." I said, she smiled and continued cooking.

I smiled and walked out of the kitchen. Harry is now sitting on the sofa while the kitty is on his lap. "Hey." I greeted him. He turned his head and he smiled.he stood up leaving the kitty at the couch, he walked towards me. he is infront of me, i dont know why but i feel butterflies in my stomach.

wait the fucking miniute... BUTTERLFIES???!!?!? why do have them?? am I inlove? NO!! but somehow my mind yelled yes. inlove with who?? harry???

YOU GOTTA BE KIDDING ME??!!?!? NO WAY!!! i looked at his green eyes, he looked at my face inspecting every single inch of it. he walked closer and lean in. i tought he was going to kiss me but he didnt. he hugged me tightly. i felt a pang of disapointment, but i hugged him back.

Why am i dissapointed?! I should be happy that he didnt kissed me! WTF is wring with you brain?! He pulled away frim the hug and smiled at me

"I need to take you to somewhere before i leave.."

---------------

I need to. Do this! Gaaaaha! Next uodatesssoooonn!

:))