Chapter 4-goodbye?

(Dedicated to Mrshoran! Hi gurl! You rock! Thanks for fanning!. Guys! Follow mrshoran for me! :))) love muuuch!)

A/N at the end!

----------------

Why on earth did agreed to this? 3days after the sleepover harry wants me to come to a certain bakery and now... Well... You can say i am LOST! God! I cant call him cause my phone's dead, now i need to ask "random people",but theres this teeny tiny problem..

" I DONT HAVE A SOCIAL LIFE"

I only have two friends here, anna and harry. They are the bestest friends ever! I mean come on! When im down they are always there for me, they always cheer me up and they always bring me buckets of ice cream every time a boy would hurt me.

I hope they will always stay, i hope they womt leave. I walked down the street and i still cant find the bakery harry told me to come to.

Thats not it, no, not that, pastries, coffee, a curly haired boy... Whut? I turned to look at the wondow and saw harr wearing a V-neck shirt with jeans ofcourse.

I enterred the bakery and the smell of coffee filled my nostrils. Harry turned to look, and sure enough he gave me his killer smile. I rolled my eyes at him. I walked towards him and his smile faded.

My face turned to a questioning look,i touched my face to see if i have any dirt or crazy silly face oil,to my surprise, my face was squeeky clean. I licked my teeth to see if i have any dirty greenish stain but my toungue didnt felt any dirt.

"Whats the big problem,harry? Domi have something on my face? On my teeth? On my hair?" I asked. He gave me a small smile "nothings wrong, you are perfect." He complimented. I blushed, why am i blushing? I never blushed infront of harry!

"Aww! I made you blush!" He said while poking my cheeks. I slapped his hand away and pouted. "I did not blushed! Who told you that?" I asked,while keeping my smirk behind. "My eyes told me." He said and he gave me a wink

I shrugged. He came closer and he hugged me. Whats hapenning? Thats a surprise. I was surprised at first but i hugged him back. "Whats wrong haz?" I asked, my voice full of worry.

He oulled away and he looked at me straight in the eye. I looked at his green eyes, its watering and i felt like he's going to cry. My eyebrows scrunched up, what hapenned?

"Can we... Sit down?" He oferred. I nodded and followed him, he guided me to a small booth and i sat, harry across from me

"Emily-" he grabbed both of my hands "-we've been best friend for 6years. 6 years of happiness,of laughter,of sadness,of sillyness,of studying and of friendship. Thats a lot of time. But this time, i am going to break one of your promises. I am sorry, i dont mean it but i need to. Emily, im leaving tomorrow. Im going to enter x-factor. Im sorry emily. Im sorry if im leaving you. Im sorry if i broke my promise. I never made a promise, but i felt like i did. Emily, i need you to understand so i wont feel bas about joining the X-factor. I need you to be happy for me so i can win x-factor. I am not doing this formyself. I am doing this for you. For my family. Emily, i love you. Please dont think that i am leaving because i dont want to be with you anymore. I want you to think that i am doing this for you. Im sorry."

His speach made me cry, he's leaving tomorrow. My emotions are mixed. I mixture of hapiness and of sadness. Im happy that he's joining but i am sad cause he's leaving.

I hugged him and he hugged me back.

"Dont worry harry, ill support yu but please promise me this one thing.... Please,please. Dont change. I want you tomstill keep in touch with me. I want you to still be the harry that i met 6 years ago. I love you too."

I whisperred, but deep inside i am sad. Very sad.

My best friend is leaving me. Tommorrow. No more brother moments, no more chick flicks movies,no more sleep overs and no more curly hair.

I pulled away and have him a smile. "Cheer up harry.. You'll be fine." I encouraged him, he gave me a smile and muttered thaks.

-i never thought that leaving could be this hard-

---------------------

Short but treasure. :)) i know that didnt rhym but i dont care xD

Until next week my fellow readers!

Follow me on instagram @curly_bearElocin

-nicxxx