CHAPTER TWO

Loosening my thighs from around his waist as he slowly draws his flaccid cock out, I could not help but grin lazily up at him as he helped me to stand on my feet. I wobbled for a split second but never fell as his hands were still firmly placed on my hips, holding me as I regained my balance on the shower tiles. The warm leak of semen running down my inner thigh was being washed away as Griffin slipped his hand between my thighs with the washcloth and also started washing himself clean from our usual shower antics.

"What time is the game tonight?" I asked, rinsing the conditioner from my hair as I watched him.

The water spilling down his face made him look like a Greek god—so sexy and completely mine. Stepping out from underneath the water, he brushed his long locks from his face. "Around eleven."

I nodded, spitting out the water from my mouth. I rested my bare back against the white tiles and found relief in their coolness. "Can you write down the nights the boys are staying here this week so I can try to get them off work?" I asked. I wanted to spend my nights at home with the three of them.

"You know you don't have to work. I make enough with both jobs to take care of you." He pointed out.

He had offered me this on more than once occasion, and it used to bother me. Now, it just went in one ear and out the other. Sure, it would be great not having to work all night, but on the other hand, I liked it. I could spend my mornings at home, and Griffin and I could spend time together if he was not at work or in the tattoo joint. It was a perfect schedule.

I would not admit to him that I was not planning to be like her. Karen refused to work, and Griffin was paying her half of his income each week. It really bothered me that he was paying her much more than necessary. They had joint custody, so why couldn't she go out and get a job or refuse to take most of the money? No way in hell was she going to get anything from me.

The shower was large enough for the both of us, and then some. There were two sides, but we usually showered together. As he walked from the open shower, reaching for a towel to dry off, I took advantage of the hot water. It was all to myself now. "I like working. I'm young, and since you refuse to let me pay rent, I refuse to stop working." My eyes flickered to his, gauging his reaction.

"They're back at hers tonight for three and then two with us."

"It's very confusing. Why can't you do a more permanent arrangement?" They loved staying here with us... sometimes maybe more than with her.

He stopped drying himself and looked down to me. "It's easy."

I bit my tongue, wanting to mention just how strange it was. "If you say so."

Taking a step forwards, he snaked an arm around my waist, getting wet once more as I pressed my body to his. "Don't worry. You'll still have me."

A smile spread across my lips. "Good. Maybe we can go have dinner with my parents one night then. I know they're missing me and dying to see you again."

"Dying?" He raised a brow. "I think they merely tolerate me to keep their only child happy."

"Nope. Sorry, they love you."

"Good. We'll go there on the weekend. I have it off, and so do you," he said with a wiggle of his brow. I knew what he meant. We would spend those days fucking like crazy.

Pretending to kiss him, I reached for the white fluffy towel instead. "Look forward to it."

He placed his splayed out hand over my shoulder, slowly running it down to my elbow. "You know, getting a full sleeve means having your elbow area done too. Not just upper and lower arm."