PROLOGUE

THIS STORY IS PUBLISHED. THIS IS ONLY A PREVIEW!

"I've got a big dick, and you know what they say about big dicks?"

I shook my head. I really did not have a clue, nor did I even want to know. "They're more enjoyable?"

"They need frequent milking. Care to help a man out and milk me?"

I pictured myself sitting on an upside down tin bucket, wearing pink rubber gloves, and squeezing the udders of a milking cow. Major turn off. "Sorry, I'm actually here with someone."

"Oh?" he questioned, his dark brows dipped closer together as his brown eyes stared at me in question. "I don't see anyone."

Make a run for it.

I should have done just that. Unable to find Harvey who had obviously been picked up, leaving me high and dry, I instead, without thinking, reached out and grabbed hold of the arm of the guy passing by me. Too bad if he were in his fifties or more. It was too late to overthink as my palm rubbed the front of his chest. I smiled, leaning in. "Him... He was just grabbing us a drink." Finally, I looked up with relief to see that he was younger and extremely handsome.

The man I was currently clinging to shot me an annoyed glare as if I had ruined his night. I could not tell if he was smiling, though, as his mouth was covered by a dark beard. "Pardon?"

"Weren't you, babe? You grabbed us drinks, right?" I said, pleading silently with him to just go along. I noticed his hands were empty. My plan was failing. "Where are they?"

He was quiet for a moment, eyes directed on mine. I could tell that he was well into his thirties, possibly older. There was a hipster charm about him with that well-kept beard and pulled back hair. His blue eyes were burning holes through my head as he smiled back warmly. Thankfully, his body relaxed as his arm slid around my waist, resting his hand against the curve of my hip. "Yes. I was at the bar waiting." His hand slid further down, taking the whole fake thing we were doing to another level as his hand cupped my ass and squeezed. "I, however, decided I'd rather go home and fuck."

Now it was my turn to be caught off guard. "I'm sorry? What?"

"I said—" he made a point to speak louder over the music, as he leant in "—are you ready to go home, and fuck?"

I almost choked on my breath. He was pushing it. Managing a smile, I glared at him, forgetting all about the horny milk bottle in front of us as I turned to face him. I raised a brow as my fingertips grazed over his crisp, white shirt, fondling with the button below his open collar. "But we just got here. I want to dance." I did a little pout for extra annoyance. "Come and dance with me."

He leant in, his warm breath blowing against my ear. I fought the urge to let out a throaty groan. "Dance on my cock."

If my panties weren't soaking wet already, they were now. "It's my birthday. Buy me a drink then?"

He grinned, tilting his head towards the bar. "One drink for the birthday girl, coming right up. Was there anything else, pretty?"

"Oh, yeah. You owe me a new pair of panties."