Chapter 8

After some, uh, fun in his BMW, me and Sam walked the rest of the way to the party. We still managed to get there just before everyone else.

That must of a been a pretty bad traffic jam...

Even though everyone was pissed off about the traffic, the party was still a blast!

Sam and I decided to announce our relationship after the weekend. We wanted some private time without the 'paparazzi' around.

Once we go public, the school paper will go mental! That's what happened last time I dated someone.

Since we didn't want anyone to know, me and Sam found a quiet area where we could make out.

It couldn't have gone any better!
______
"You're going out with Sam!" Jess screamed at me.

"Sshh! What part of being private for a while didn't you understand!" I replied annoyed.

Jess really was a bimbo.

I'd told my friends about me and Sam and maybe telling Jess wasn't the best idea...

"So..." She said.

"What?"

"Did you do it?" She asked eager for an answer.

"Oh my fucking God Jess, is that all you care about?!"

"Well, I just want to know..."

Oh course she did!

"It doesn't matter and if I do tell you it won't be in the middle of school!" I hissed back.

"Was it fun?" She asked.

"JESS! SHUT UP!" I hissed again.

"Hey babe." He said with a voice like silk.

I turned around and there was Sam.

"Jess can you go for a minute" I asked with a fake smile on my face.

She toddled away, her heels nearly falling off her feet. Jess has never been able to walk in heels. Why does she wear them?

"Hey. You haven't told anyone yet have you?" I asked.

"No but I don't want to keep it a secret. Can't we just 'reveal it' today? He wondered.

"Uh, fine, whatever. Someone would find out anyway. Btw, do you want to come round tonight? My mom and dad aren't coming home till ten." I questioned stroking his abs.

"Sure babe. C'mon lets go to class."

As we walked down the corridor he gently held my hand and kissed my cheek.

Everyone gasped and gawped at us as we got to my class. I gently kissed him goodbye as he strolled down the hall.

I couldn't believe he was mine...

And a way for me to become prom queen.