Chapter 5

It's been 48hrs since my dress, should have arrived. It turns out that they hadn't finished it by the deadline!

I'll never been asking them to make a dress for me again....

Although they are supposed to look amazing afterwards!

Me, Jess, Aaliyah, Stacey and Mandi decided to go to the shop and sort out this mess. Anyway the others still needed someone to pick out their dresses...

And of course I was the best person to help them pick.

___________
"THE DRESS WAS SUPPOSED TO ARRIVE 2 WHOLE DAYS AGO!" I layed into the woman at the desk at Betty's Boutique.

"We stopped doing deliveries last week...were you not told about this?" She asked innocently.

Is she stupid or something?

"Let me think, uh, no! Would I be here asking why it want delivered of I knew about this?"

"I'm sorry to here you are unhappy with our service. I'll go and see if your dress is in the back." She quickly scurried off into the back room.

"God, some people really need a kick in the ass sometimes!" I turned to face my friends.

"Well this gives us plenty of time to look for OUR dresses!" Said Mandi.

The girls quickly ran across the shop to different dresses and grabbed a dozen to try on.

"I want something short and tight but not slutty." Said Jess and she admired a short,tight hot pink dress.

"Jess, a short, tight dress is slutty. Have you got to be so dumb all of the time?" I laughed at her.

It's true Jess was pretty stupid! In fact she was so stupid when I asked her if she wanted to go to Wendy's (the restaurant) she said "No I don't know that bitch!"

In the changing rooms, I was helping Mandi to zip up a tight gold dress.

"Mandi, this really doesn't suit you!" I tried to persuade her to get another dress. It was the same shape as mine!

"My mum said gold makes eyes stand out."

It was true. It did look nice but no one was going to wear a dress even a smitch like mine.

Not even my friends.

If they did, they'd regret it for the rest of their lives...

"Kayla look!" Aaliyah pointed at the window. "It's Sam!"

Swiftly, I turned my head and there he was looking gorgeous as usual!

"Why is he holding hands with Kristie?" I asked.

Kristie is also part of the nerd gang but she was so pretty!

She used to be popular in middle school but then she went out with Kian, a nerd, and that ended her social life.

"How dare he, he's mine!" I shouted.

I stormed towards the door thinking as fast as I could for a plan.

I pushed open the door and SMACK!

Without realising I'd already completed my plan...

Accidentally hitting Sam in the face with a door!

"Ugh! Ah my nose!"

"Omg I'm so sorry Sam come in here I'll get you some ice." I led him into the boutique and pulled him away from Kristie.

Where would I get ice in a dress boutique?

Kristie looked shocked as Smiled at her and she ran away.

I asked the assistant if she had any ice and surprisingly she did. It was probably from the diner next door.

"Sam do you want to grab a milkshake or something?" I asked willingly.

"Yeah sure" he said.