Indecent Exxxposure

Your slippery pocket sheaths me like a glove so snug and tight that I have to nonchalantly catch a quick glimpse below to confirm exactly which orifice of yours that I am penetrating.  As you release your manicured nails from underneath the skin of my back, your right hand slips between your thighs with you using your fingers to sensually rub circles against your vulva in a manner that exposes your swollen clitoris.

  You desperately long for me to make a nonstop trip to pound town and provide you that full feeling that your body craves, however I can sense that your feelings of angst still seems to be overriding your feelings of lust...you can hold a grudge, but the eyes don't lie.

  I can tell that you've been craving for the satisfaction of wrapping your legs around my hips, feeling my weight on you and my heat against you.  I can tell that you want to feel the deep, satisfying fullness of me sliding deep inside of you.  Heightening my senses, you seductively lick, nibble, and kiss me as I slowly penetrate your walls even further.  I couldn't resist the display of how amazing your body feels as I whisper "Make me cum until I'm empty." right beside your ear.

   I gently place one hand around your neck and the other tightly around the back of your left thigh to elevate your leg, as I aggressively commence my stride and attack your womb with deep powerful calculated thrusts aimed specifically towards your hot spot.   With success, I hit the mark each and every time, as you frantically shout  "Shit baby right there!!! Dont you fucking stop you peice of shit!!"

  The sounds of our bodies colliding indicate the magnitude in which my pudenda smacks against your forbidden perforation.   I knew you always enjoyed a good spanking and each strike brings you closer to complete bliss.  Watching the vitality of your breasts at each impact advances my urge to throb while thrusting as deep as your body allows.  You tightly grip the sides of the desktop as you feel my intumescent, warm, pulsating cock maneuver in and out of you effortlessly.

At the height of it all, you scream:

   "I think I have to pee!"

However, after being called "A peice of shit" I found a way to tune you out. As you continue to shout this, you feel rhythmic contractions in the outer part of your vagina, in your uterus, and in your anus at intense pulses about once every second.  Your toes curl, your nipples harden standing erect, causing you to feel like you need to hold your breath.  Your whole body automatically tenses up and uncontrollably jerks, as you gasp uncontrollably.  You take a glimpse down as you feel it about to come just before witnessing yourself squirting an intense amount of fluid from your urethra all over me as you squirm in a panic in order to make it stop.  "Fuck! I still hate you, but this dick is soo..."  You scream with several strands of hair stuck to your face from perspiring.

  Turned on by your unexpected downpour, you feel me become increasingly erect as my fingers interlock with yours while holding them against the top of the desk.  I continue to thrust my way to your cervix.  You can feel me pulsating within every stroke as I expand within your walls.

Then....

After several seconds of intensity...

Thrusting my hard cock inside of you, I can feel your walls gripping me even tighter as I continuously push in and pull out of you repetitively.   Your walls start to stretch as I maneuver in a manner that allows me to go deeper.   You long to feel my thick load inside of you as you feel the density of my cock increase and pulsate while your walls tighten around it causing it to throb at shorter intervals.  In a moment of awkward silence, you suddenly feel my hot juices shoot deep inside of you immediately triggering yet another orgasmic episode.

  Mutually our eyes roll to the back of our head from the overwhelming warm feeling that tingles throughout our entire bodies.  You feel light-headed, and your vision goes a bit blurry as you feel an instant lightness of your body.

And we slept happily ever after...