Special Fact 16: What Hogwarts House would the owls be in?

Here is a special question that I came up with: If the Guardians of Ga'Hoole characters were Hogwarts owls, what house would they be in? Note: If you don't like Harry Potter,that is fair enough since the series is so popular and some fanfiction is rather bad, you can skip just this fact. 

I'm just going to do the main characters that I know enough about their personality to find out their Hogwarts house. 

Soren: A Gryffindor for sure! He is the brave hero of the series, like Harry, so that's why I think he would be in Gryffindor!

Gylfie: I can't decide if she's a Hufflepuff or a Ravenclaw, so she's like both of these houses! She is very smart, but also friendly and has a good sense of a humour. 

Twilight: is adventurous and brave like a Gryffindor, but also enjoys fighting and can be violent in war like a Slytherin. He is tough, proud, and likes teasing his enemies. Twilight does have a softer side which is rarely seen.

Digger: is probably a Ravenclaw becuase he is intelligent and very observant, though can be overdramatic and shy. 

Otulissa: Maybe a combination of Ravenclaw and Gryffindor, because she fights in war, but it also quite a bookish owl?  Like Hermione,(many fans think she should be a Ravenclaw, including me!)  she is stuck-up at the start, but eventually turns into a nicer owl. 

Cleve: Since he is good at healing and nicer than his mate, Cleve would be in Hufflepuff. While Otulissa is skilled at fighting and uses weapons often, Cleve is totally against this and prefers to do more peaceful things. 

Eglantine: With her kind, loving, and  sweet personality, Eglantine, Soren's little sister, would be in Hufflepuff.  She would be one of the friendliest owls in the series (and perhaps one of the characters that is most like me!) 

King Coryn: Displays the Gryffindor spirit well by being brave, determined, a good king, and not afraid to betray his evil mother!

Kludd: Is mean, violent, and brutal. You must be able to guess his house!

Nyra: Same as Kludd's, of course!

Boron and Barran: (the Snowy Owl king and queen of the Great Ga'Hoole Tree) are Gryffindors!

King Hoole: A courageous Gryffindor!

Ezylryb: is an old warrior owl who was like a foster father to Soren and who is most likely to be a Gryffindor!