14 | Messages

I walk through the halls towards the gym after the school day had ended. I have a bone to pick with the milk addict.

I hadn't been able to chew him out since I was very busy at every class change and lunch, which meant I hadn't seen him since the day before. Due to that, I wasn't as angry as the day before, but I was still mad.

I reach the gym doors and fling them open, earning a stare from each and every player except Tsukishima, who only smirked.

I looked to Daichi and put on the sweetest smile I could muster, "Hey Daichi, could I borrow Kageyama for a second?" I ask, my tone like honey.

I think he could still tell I was mad, but he still let Kageyama quit practice for a second, "A second." He said.

I meet Kageyama on the sideline, keeping my smile until he was right in front of me.

"You look scary when you're angry." He says, sweat dripping off of his forehead. I hate being mad at him.

"So I'm just gonna get right to the point, you gave the french fry my address. Why?" I say.

"Tsukishima?" he asks, "I didn't give him your address." he says, glancing slightly to the french fry across the court.

I turn to look at Tsukishima, who is practicing, but also smirking immensely.

"French Fry!" I yell. This catches his attention, but he still kept an eye on the ball in order to avoid getting hit.

"Aren't we supposed to be nice to eachother, I thought we talked about this." He says before blocking one of Hinata's spikes. I see Hinata's slight rage from the corner of my eye.

"Who actually gave you my address, tell me." I ask sternly.

Hinata perks up, "Was I not supposed to do that?" He asks, his head cocked like a puppy.

I take a deep breath and turn to Hinata, trying to hold back my anger, "No Hinata, you're not."

I turn back to Tsukishima and rub my temples, "So why did you pin it on Kageyama?" I ask softly.

He shrugs his shoulders and simply says, "Drama."

"I tHoUgHt We TaLkEd AbOuT tHiS, my ass" I say.

As soon as I turn to apologize to Daichi, the coach walks in. Honestly I didn't even notice he was gone. Oops.

"Why is no one practicing?!" He asks.

I walk over to him, "Sorry, my fault. I'm leaving right now." I say.

"Yeah, you do that." He says trailing off at the end.

I grab my stuff and walk to the door, "Peace crackheads!" I yell and I walk out.

As soon as I reach a point where no one can see me I facepalm.

Idiots. They're all idiots.

------------------------------

I sit on my bed after finishing my homework, a text notification shaking me from my thoughts. Picking my phone up, I check the notification.

Mom: Everything okay over there?

(Y/n): Yep, I cleaned yesterday too

Mom: Thank you sweetie

Mom: Did you ask him

I cock my head.

(Y/n): What?

Mom: Did you ask Kageyama about dinner this weekend?

Oh yeah.

(Y/n): Oh, yes I did.

Mom: And?

(Y/n): He said he was down

Mom: Good! Ask him if Saturdays okay for his schedule.

(Y/n): Do I have to?

Mom: Yes...

I sigh.

(Y/n): Fine

I lay down, still holding my phone.

Scrolling through my short list of contacts I click on Kageyama's, making a new message right after.

(Y/n): Hello, bothering you once again

Seen

I gasped and started typing again:

(Y/n): Hey, just because im trying to bother you doesn't mean you should ignore me

Blueberry boy: Hold on idiot

I gasped once again before sticking out my lip. I watched the screen for several minutes, waiting for another reply from the ocean eyed freak. After a couple more minutes of waiting, and waiting, he finally answered.

Blueberry boy: What do you need?

(Y/n): HOLD ON, you do not get to call me an idiot and get away with it

(Y/n): Say sorry or i'll cry :,(

Blueberry boy: What if i'm not sorry?

(Y/n): gasp... how dare you

Blueberry boy: Sorry

(Y/n): Awww thank you for the apology.

Blueberry boy: I'm gonna ignore you again if you don't tell me what you want

(Y/n): Fine

(Y/n): My mom wants to know if Saturday is fine for your busy schedule, y'know, cuz you're always busy

Blueberry boy: Whatever, Im free saturday so yeah

(Y/n): So, bet?

Blueberry boy: Yeah

I turn off my phone and immediately yawn, feeling the past two nights of almost zero sleep catching up to me.

Maybe I should sleep.

Yep.

I lay down and close my eyes, letting them rest.

Finally.

-----------------

This was kinda another filler, sorry

BUT

next chapter should be interesting so stay tuned :)

Bye