Admirer. Rowan x reader

(art by verylazychild))

''Come catch me (Y/n)''! You looked up from your book to see Rowan running away at full speed. ''Not this again.'' You sighed and stood up, putting your book down next to you. You quickly sprinted after him. You were alot faster than Rowan and you  quickly caught up to him. ''Gotcha!'' You grabbed him by the sleeve. 

You two played a few games outside untill William walked outside and stopped you both. ''It's getting late... back inside you two go.'' Rowan protested but you just shrugged and went back inside. Rowan quickly went after you, tripped and rolled over the floor. Cameron ran in and picked Rowan up. ''There you are! Where on earth have you been?'' Cameron huffed and began to dust Rowan's clothes off. ''You're completely dirty!'' Rowan awkwardly pet Cameron's head. ''I was playing outside with (y/n)!'' Cameron shot you a death glare, turned around and walked off. You heard Rowan's protests slowly die down. You shook your head and went to your room. You walked to your bed and saw a note.

''I think you are really cute! - Your secret admirer''

You did your best not to laugh out loud at the badly written note. Not only was it badly written, it was clearly Rowan his handwriting. You put it down on your desk and walked out to find him.

''Rowan? Rowan!'' Rowan looked up to see you and smiled. ''Hey (Y/N), whats up!'' You chuckled and replied, ''What about the note?'' ''Oh you mean  my, no. The secrets admirers note. Wait.. oh no.'' He grabbed his head and was panicking. ''Nononono that wasn't supposed to happen!'' You crossed your arms and watched him panic for a bit. You finnally wrapped your arms around him and pulled him into a hug. ''It's alright buddy, i love you too.'' You heard Rowan sniffle untill he broke down crying. ''Rowan! Are you okay?'' He slowly nodded. ''Yes, i just didn't expect you to like me back and i started freaking out.'' You carefully let him go and he wiped away his tears. ''Aw it's okay buddy! I'll always love you!'' You told him.