Mine. Yandere!William x reader

You dashed through the maze looking around.  Three of the statues were closing in on you. ''Nowhere to run it seems... Why won't you give up?'' The one dressed in red said, raising his axe at you. The one dressed in brown just gave you a sad look before turning his back on you. ''I can't bear seeing this... Such a young and innocent girl...'' He softly said looking down at his shoes in shame. ''You really should stop caring for the peasants Bernard, i mean look at it.'' The statue dressed in white said while giving you a look of disgust.

''That's enough. all three of you.'' Another statue came walking out of the dark, this one had a grey colored uniform. ''William, may i ask why you are present this late?'' The one in red asked. ''I heard the screaming of a pretty lady.'' He sounded tired and annoyed. You could tell on the look of the others their faces that the situation was off. "Give her to me Collin." William looked at the one you assumed was Collin. "We are supposed to end her William, not keep her alive! What will Malak think of this."

William looked down at Collin before shifting his attention back to you. "I shall keep her-" "Are you completely out of your mind!?" The statue dressed in white hissed. "Stay out of this Richard." William gave him a stern look. Richard huffed, clearly frustrated. The three were arguing back and forth while Bernard was trying to calm everyone down. You took the opportunity.

''LADY!?" You ran as fast as your legs could carry you

                                                               ~Williams Pov~

'Where is she going? Where does she think she going?' I thought while angrily looking at the statues. ''Find her, take her alive. Wake up Henry if you must but hurry.'' I growled at the statues. Collin and Richard looked confused,  Bernard on the other hand looked relieved. ''O-of course William we will get her, right everyone?'' He exclaimed. ''Hurry it up before she escapes.'' I snarled at them. They quickly nodded and split up, searching for my precious girl. 'Soon my love... I have had my eyes on you ever since you entered this little realm.' I thought to myself, picking up my axe.

                                                            ~back to (Y/N)~

You fell to your knees, you were completely exhausted. You were running for so long but your body finally gave up. Breathing heavily you tried to pick yourself up, only for a pair of hands to shove you back down. ''Stay still before i bash your skull in.'' Collin scoffed,  picking you up and walking to the manor. You were too weak to fight him and you just let it happen. ''What's your name...'' Collin  suddenly spoke. ''(Y/N)...'' You softly said. ''(Y/N)? What a stupid name.'' He scoffed. 

You were lost in thought until the sound of doors opening snapped your back into reality. ''Seems like we have arrived, i would force you to walk but William would kill me if i did." He walked down the hall carrying you. You were eyeing on the ring piece, however that idea was quickly shut down when a monotone voice spoke.

"Ah, there you are Collin. I see you got the girl too." You looked up to see William standing at the top of the stairs with a emotionless expression on his face. "Bring her to me Collin, i will take care of things..." Collin shook his head. "Why are we keeping her? She is just dead weight." William glared at Collin. "Insult her again and you shall pay the price." You took your chance and kicked Collin in the face. He hissed in pain dropping you to the floor to clutch his head. You ran of, dashing past William. "(Y/N)? My sweet butterfly where are you going? You can't escape my love, Come back to me!" You didn't pay attention to him and started running. You didn't come far as the statue in white quickly caught up to you, he pinned you to the wall. "I am afraid i am more interested in the reward than you, peasant." You looked up to him. 

"Who the hell are you!?" The statue his grin grew wider. "The name is Richard. Now... you are a very pretty girl and i would looove to keep you to myself. But it seems William has other plans for you." He raised his hand and hit you on the head, knocking you out.

You opened your eyes and sat up. The bed you were in was soft and dark grey in color. The entire room was filled with dark colors as well. "I see you are awake my dear." You quickly looked over to see William holding a plate of food. "Who are you and what the hell do you want from me!?" You yelled at him. His smile turned into a cold stare. "You should not talk to me like that." He placed the food on your lap and sighed. "As you probably know, the name is William... and i am your soulmate." It took a while for it to process in your brains. "Wait... what. You can't just say you're-." William looked at you. "You will learn to love me...." You had enough, you shoved the plate aside and tried to stand. Only to realize you were chained to the bed by your ankle. "H-hey, what the hell! Let me go!" William only laid down next to you, pulling you close to his chest. "I love you, and you can't escape me." He mumbled while stroking your hair. He was starting to creep you out, but you knew it was no use trying to flee. Even if you escaped the room the other statues will be waiting for you. 

William pulled you close, softly pushing your head against his chest. "No need to be scared... as long as you love me nothing will hurt you.." You felt very uncomfortable as Williams smile grew wider. ''And if anyone tries to take us apart they will pay the price...''

(Requested by Supchik220)