Don't touch Eren!!!

Look ^for outfits

(o/Y/p)=or your pick of color

(Y/n)=your name

eithier plug in or use the color ive given .

             (Y/N) POV A/N sorry to make up your character for u but some people aren't creative but you can change anything u want for yourself

Ugh!!You were walking down the hall looking for your best friend bunny butt A.K.A Eren.You came up with that name because he has a cute bouncy butt and it just fits him so well.But,You've been searching for 35min and its getting annoying!!!I swear if any one hurt my baby Eren I'll kill a bitch!.Your pink eyes got a dangerous red glow in them as you sped up your paste.The best place to go to would be hanji's but,On your way there you passéd Jean with an evil grin and a .......hard on?

Me:"Have you seen Eren?"

Jean:"yea I seen Eren, I've seen a whole lot to!....Problem?"

Your thick curvy body leaned against the wall as your long pink hair with its red-(o/y/p) streak in the front flowed past your big round ass(sorry if you dont like).A smile came upon your face.Ha if only he knew.You gave a little giggle and walked right beside him.Some how your knee found its way right to his  stomach making him fall to the ground in pain. You smirked and bent down to whisper in his ear "if you ever talk to me like that again ill make sure you'll never walk again" "that dum horse face,
Now where was I? Oh yeah I was about to go find my little bunny butt!!" Your eyes returned to their usual hot pink color.You skipped brightly down the hall and right into hanji's lab.Hanji popped out of no where with a nose bleed and an evil look before she shoved a thick purple liquid down you throat. It was thick and sweet but you started to feel dizzy, then.... darkness.

                  Eren's pov

I was awaken by a loud bang and flash of smoke. I couldn't see a thing but I could feel a great pain in my butt and head."Holy shit what if I was raped by hanji for some freaky science experiment!!!ugh I wish my pink flame was here aka (y/n).Your are always there when im scared or in danger like this, I mean I know im a badass but I don't know how to fight a horny Hanji!! Id probably need a flame thrower and a moldy sandwich".As the smoke cleared I checked my self for any sighs of rape.Thank God there wasn't any!But I have ..... a tail?and...... furry Ears?Holy shit im a Neko!!!After of a 5min panic attack I look over to see pink hair with silver-(o/y/p)ears.

Eren:"(y/n)?"

(Y/n):"yess? "

Eren:"it's me "

(Y/n):"Bunny Butt?"

Eren: *giggles*"yes "

(Y/n):"Omg my bunny butt!!! Why are we Neko? "

Hanji:"Im sorry you guys I didn't mean to I promise But Eren your so Hot like that!!! "