Hateing Hate itself

Eren's pov

Today was a normal day as usual. I went to training, did great, got beat by Levi and pretended to cry and be in pain.Nothing out of the ordinary. I FUCKING hate corporal so much.I want him to die slowly. I mean he such an ass for no reason. After I left I went to the locker room and started laughing my ass off.I mean come on that ass thinks he made me cry.His beatings are nothing but scratches. I only pretend so he will stop and Mikasa doesn't try to kill him. If he wasn't my corporal I'd fight back but I just take,it would secretly be a turn on if it was a different person. After I finally stop laughing and could breath again I took a shower.When I got out I dried off and put on some boxers.On my way out I ran into jean and gave him a hey with a smile. It couldn't hurt to be nice.

                      Jean's  pov

I was on my way to the showers after practice. I hate seeing Eren be beat for no reason. Levi is a huge jackass.On my way there Eren came out in his boxers.He smiled and gave me a hey.Im going to admit I do have a thing for Eren I mean who wouldn't. Right now Im surprised I didn't just jump on him hes so hot.His hair is wet and messy.His muscled chest,6 pack,and toned arms dripping hot water. Those beautiful eyes and that dazzling smile,and that perfect, huge ass.He said hi and I couldn't help but bite my lip.

Jean: sup jeager,you okay?

Eren: from what?

Jean: from training and Levi

Eren: *burst into laughter *are you serious? That midget never hurt me I only put on a show for Mikasa sake,and if he wasn't my corporal Id kill his ass,I'd rather have a titan chew on my balls then sit in the same room as him!!!

Jean: well damn jeager thats badass, and speaking of of balls you have a boner*smirks*

I looked down and seen something huge in his boxers.Damn thats Sexy,and it was adorable when he started to blush and scratch his neck nervously. I would love it if he were mine.

Eren: umm jean its not a boner its just like that*blushs harder*

My mine was blown.I thought it was a boner but its naturally that big.All types of evil thoughts ran through my mind on what I could do to him.

Jean: its really just that big?

Eren: y-yeah I got fix it so its less noticeable

Jean: *bits lip*well bye jeager *grabs Eren's ass and walks away *

I was surprised of how much didn't fit in my hand.

                      Levi's pov

I was on my way to the cadet's shower to see Eren.I wanted to talk to him because despite what Everone thinks I really have a thing for the little shit, but im such a ass I beat him instead of talking to him.It should be against the laws of nature for a bratt to be so sexy.On my way there I seen him talking to jean in his boxers and god was Eren hot with all that muscle dripping water.I hid outside so I could hear what they were talking about. I managed to hear somthing that set my body on fire.

Jean: Speaking of balls Eren you have a boner

Eren: umm jean its not a boner its naturally like that.

Jean: so its naturally that big

Eren: yeah I gotta fix it so its less noticeable *blushes harder*

Jean:*bits lip*by jeager *grabs Eren's ass and walked away*

I was jealous that he made Eren blush and grabbed his ass.Im turned on because damn it was a huge bludge and it was natural. Jean walked out and I stopped him giving him an evil look.

Me:what the hell was that jean?

Jean: why should you care he hates you

Me:excuse me?

Jean:yeah you beat him and he pretends to be scared,crying, and in pain, but only for Mikasa sake so you'll stop.when really if you weren't his corporal he'd kill you, he said he'd  rather have a Titan chew on his balls then sit in the same room as you.so corporal back off my Eren if you will, thank you sir*walkes away *

I would've beat the little horse's ass but I was shocked. Those words really hurt. I didn't know he hated me that much. Now what do I do?he'll never like me back. Now theres only one person who can help me,HANJI.

A/N:WELL THIS IS MY FIRST CHAPTER HOPE YOU LIKE IT,SO VOTE AND BE SURE TO COMMENT NO MATTER WHAT,AND CHECK OUT MY OTHER STORIES: LOVE AND WAR,SEXY EREN/EREIN ONE SHOTS BY KEKECUPCAKES!!!LOVE YOU GUYS!!!