21 questions

Why and how could he go for someone like me. Maybe Im pretty but definetly not beautiful or gorgeous. Maybe my personality can be fun and nice sometimes but he just cant do that!

Mumbles from downstairs hum in my mind. I scream into my pillow knowing I will have to clean whatever mess is downstairs. Knowing Tyler and mine friendship will never be the same if we even continue to be friends. Knowing Audrey hates me because she is in love with Tyler. Knowing my life has just changed. I mope downstairs as I suddenly hear Audreys hushed whispers. I creep down two more steps then try to listen carefully

"I don't know what to believe anymore but I know we have got to find a better way other than using Addison to win Tyler!" Audrey whispered. My house was cleared. Time must have went by from the time Tyler left and I sat on my be crying.

"Maybe we should give up the whole win Tyler business. I mean Ive kind of grown to like Addison after hanging out with her for four years." Abbigail mumble innocently

"No! You cant like her! She is the enemy! She has a fairytale perfect life! I don't even know if she really likes Tyler yet still manages to win his heart! Im the one who loves him! We wont give up so easily. No not yet!" There was silence. Now lets leave before she comes down and hears us. I squeezed my eyes shut not knowing if they would see me or what! I already had brilliant idea planned for those evil users. Turns out I have no friends after all. I never though I'd say this but only users and lovers

   Once they were out I scurried up to my room and cried and cried. I thought I would have run out of tears by the time I cried myself to sleep. But no, there were many more to come.

I awoke the next morning with crisp blankets filled with dried tears. There was really no point in going to school today. But I did anyways. I wouldn't let anyone ruin the remainder of my now miserable life. Just yesterday I could have sworn I couldn't have been happier. Its funny how in such short time, everything can go downhill. I arrived at school just on time for the bell and early at class.

   I sensed Tyler walking in and immediately felt my cheeks grow hot and red.

"Addison we need to talk." He whispered. I couldn't tell if it really was him or if it was a figure of my imagination. I looked up to check and sure enough he was kneeling in front of my desk.

"Obviously, I mean I don't even know if we can stay friends. Not after last night."

"I know. Thats why at lunch we are going to your house to talk." I sighed

"Why my house!?" He gestured for me to shut up. I did as he said. I still must talk to Audrey and Abbigail too!

After class I ran to there lockers and patiently waited. What would I say!? Would I tell them I heard them? Pretend its all good. Say sorry? It was all planned just in time for them to arrive.

"So sorry for last night girls. You can never be replaced. We will be best friends for life eh!" I nudged them, hard enough.

"Yeah! Sure." Audrey mumbled half sarcastically.

"But catch you later. Im going to my house with Tyler." Jealousy! Headed there way. There expressions changed rapidly

"Oh since this once were not busy well join you."

"Umm sorry we need to talk alone but possibly tomorrow! And hes waiting for me outside so.. Bye!" There jaws swung widely as I hurried away to tell Tyler about what I heard last night.

"Hey, can we still talk?"

"Yes you first go ahead!" As we walked home he explained,

"Like I said yesterday, I kissed you because I love you. And I can see you don't return the feeling so I think us being friends just wont work."

"But your my only friend left." The waterworks slowly bursted running down my cheek.

"What do you mean?" His arm was suddenly around me. I breathed heavily

"I heard Audrey and Abbi talking last night about how they have been using me to get to you. Now I have no one because all at once I figured out my real friends either used me or, love me."

"Are you sure?" Tyler sounded and looked as if he had no idea what else to say

"Yes."

"Then I really don't know what to do." The slience was awkward enough for me to push his arm away. It would have been fine if I didn't know his feelings for me.

"I don't know what to do. My life is pronounced ruined."

"Dont say that. And do you want to play 21 questions?" I laughed at the total subject change

"Why not." He smirked

"One. Do you still like me as a friend?" He sounded unconvinced

"Maybe well yes I mean. I think so." He nodded

"Your turn."

"Oh right!" I giggled "When did you start liking me?" A halfly full of myself question. For me at least

"That question actually isn't aloud but I'll make an exception. And in grade 4."

"The only grade we weren't in together." I mumbled to myself. He nodded bluntly

"Two. Why did you ask that question?"

"Because Im curious to know how long Ive beem to stupid to take a hint, but I got all those hints now." Like all the times he insisted on buying dinner, Trying to get Audrey and Abbi  away so we could spend time. I get it now.

"Um what hints?" My eyes widend as I repeated my thoughts and he shook his head

"Those weren't hints or anything to do with that." My cheeks burned, heart raced, I couldn't breathe. I thought I might cry.

"Oh." Is all I managed to squeek out. When ever a boy actually likes me, I blow it!

"I was kidding." Tyler chuckled away while I stood there in pain. In the heart. It was definitely a pain Ive never felt before. It stung as if never ending. I knew I was alive the pain was so bad. He stopped laughing as I collapsed shivering. Then squeezed my eyes shut never wanting them opened again. "Addison Im sorry! Dont be mad. Of course they were hints, I love you remember!?" The thought of him loving was back to mind, only causing more pain. "Do I have to carry you?" I could sense his taunting grin. I stayed silent until I found his hand on my back, then under my neck until I was lifted. I slightly flinched then opened my eyes. I cold breeze whipped my face hard as he ran down the street with me.

I squirmed around in his grip until he got My Hint and put me down.

"Im sorry. I didn't think you would react so bad."

"Well I did because it felt like a sudden stab in the heart!" I glared at him. He just grinned

"Your cute."

"Im older than you!" Irritating boy! He just laughed. I rolled my eyes as the pain heeled

"Finishing our game I have one more question for you?"

"Fine. Go on with it."

"Okay. Will you be my girlfriend?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ahah so short again but thought it might be a goodd cliffhanger.. Lol :D srry plz fan vote and read mine and lucygooseys stories. They might end up being ur new fav :)