Chapter 10 - It's Leviosa, not Leviosar.

Bella POV:

I was in professor Flitwick class, I was sat next to Draco and I could see Harry, Ron and.....Hermione, "One of a wizard's most rudimentary skills is levitation the ability to make objects fly. Uh, do you all have your feathers?" professor Flitwick ask at which Hermione raises hers which me and Draco laugh at "Good. Now, uh, don't forget the nice wrist movement we've been practicing, hmm? The swish and flick. Everyone." professor Flitwick ask as we all said "swish and flick" to which he said "Good, now say Wingardium Leviosa. Off you go then" once professor Flitwick wasn't listening Draco said "Wingardium Levio-saaa" In a mimicking voice "oh be quite" I said as I swished and flicked my wand "you know I have never seen a wand like that before. A special wand for a special lady" Draco said smoothly "shhh I'm concentrating" I said as I hit him on the head "Wingardium Leviosa" I said as my feathers started to float up "Oh, well done! See here, everyone! Ms. Granger's was second to done it! Oh, splendid!" professor Flitwick said as he looked at me "second?" Hermione question as she looked at me "yes, miss Rose was first, 20 points to Slytherin and 10 to Gryffindor" professor Flitwick said cheerfully as Seamus begins swishing at his feather Wingard Levosa. Wingard Levosa" and then BOOOM!!! Seamus' feather explodes. Flitwick gasps "I think we're going to need another feather over here, Professor." Harry said.

~after class~

I was walking through a courtyard when I heard Ron say "It's Leviosa, not Leviosar. Honestly, she's a nightmare. No wonder she hasn't got any friends!" just as he finished saying this Hermione bustles past him and you could tell she was crying "I think she heard you" Harry said as Seamus and Neville nodded their heads. I signed and pushed passed them "you're a complete ass" I said as I passed Ron and then started walking off to where I saw Hermione run off to.

"Hermione" I said as I entered the girls bathroom "go away Bella" I said as I slipped underneath the bathroom stall she was crying in and leaned against the door "Ron is a complete ass if you ask me" I said as she looked up at me "he's just jealous that you are smarter then him.....and you are a bit of a know it all" this comment made her glare at me "what its true and you know it" I said as she whipped her tears stained face "I guess your probably right" she said as I gave her a look "ok you are right" she sighed out "do you want to stay in here for a bit?" I asked to which she replied with a nodded of her head "well move over then" I said as I sat on half of the toilet seat as she sat on the other half "you don't have to stay" she said as whipped her eyes some more as new tears had slipped out of her eyes "and leave all this? Never" I said as I gestured to our little bathroom stall which made her laugh "thanks..." She whispered as I patted her on the head "no problem, us smart girls got to stick together" I said as I headed strange noises "what was that?" Hermione asked me as we open the door and found a.....

~mean while (in Emily POV:) ~

The great hall tonight looks really cool with Everyone eating candy as Jack O'Lanterns kept the place lit as today was Halloween. I was sat with my favourite twins, Oliver and Percy and of course we can't forget Lee as we where all talking about this and that I over heard Harry ask "Where's Hermione?" To which Neville replied "Parvati Patil said that she wouldn't come out of the girl's bathroom. She said that she'd been in there all afternoon...crying, but strangely enough Bella seems to have been in there with her this hole entire time" this court my attention as Ron and Harry exchange glances "what did you do?" I question furiously when Suddenly, Professor Quirrell comes flying into the room, screaming "TROLL! IN THE DUNGEON! T-TROOLLL IN THE DUNGEON!!" He stopped for a moment as the hall fell into utter silence "Thought you ought to know" he finished his statement by falling over and fainting. The room was in silent, and then everyone started to freaks out, screaming and running. Not me though, no troll can be any scarier then Madame Maxime when she's angry but my brother could say the same about me "SILLLLLEEENNNNCEEEEE!" Dumbledore shouted and as soon as he did Everyone stops to look at him "Everyone will please, not panic. Now, Prefects will lead their houses back to the dormitories. Teachers will follow me to the dungeons" he continued.