12. nightmares

Disclaimer: I had a writer block so you don't have to read the beginning ... it's a mess...

Boyyyyy writer block ahhhhh

Look at this cutie pie ↑↑↑↑💖💖💖↑↑↑↑

I don't know what to wriiiiiite help!!

*sobbing*

This is Arkansas but this is not Arkansas. AmERiKa ExplAIn!!

Uh, girl, you twist so fine~
Twist so fine~

Hit the road jack and don't you come back no more no MORE NO MORE no more.

Sometimes I feel like it's not worth, y'know? It is just not worth to drink all this Kaktus juice.
*Sokka singing in the background*

I'm pickle riiiiiiiick

Dude, Grammarly won't stop correcting the words I spell with too many letters. Ssssstop it Grammarly!

He hey I speak parseltounge!

Aaand Iiiiiiiiiieaiiii will always love youuuuuuouuuuooouuuuu *burb*

Julian: *falls through ceiling in the shop*
Asra: Hey Julian
Julian: Hey Asra
...
Julian: that hurt

I'll leave this in here just so you can feel my pain and you have some entertainment from my suffering

———————————————

Gwen was asking so many questions last night I thought she'd never stop. She fangirled over everything especially the kiss.

In the morning I got woken by the alarm. I got up and dressed. Gwen is already up apparently because I can't find her in the cabin, so I just make my way to the mess hall. I enter the kitchen and see Quartermaster cooking. He makes something edible for a change. Though it's just cereal, fresh milk, and actual apples. I smile at him. "Thank you, Quartermaster, for making breakfast," I say. "Doing ma job" he mumbles. I chuckle in responds. "Doesn't mean I can't thank ya." Quartermaster rolls his eyes and closes them. "You're welcome," he says silently.

The door opens and David approaches the kitchen, waving shy at me only saying a nervous good morning, though he tries to make it sound like he always does. I smile, which he immediately takes over. Quartermaster groans a bit and leaves immediately. David and I both chuckle. "Good morning handsome," I say as I lean on the counter, watching David blush at the compliment. "You're cute when you blush" David's face reddens even more, which makes me chuckle.

David walks over to stand beside me. I get lost in his ocean green as and I didn't even notice him leaning in until I felt his breath on my lips. Our lips almost touch, when "What the fuck are you doing?" We jump and put some space between us. "M-max you are already up?" David squeals Max clicks his tongue "A nightmare woke me up and who the fuck would've thought about two counselors making out in the kitchen?" He rolls his eyes. "Ohh, Max, pancake, what was your nightmare about?" I lower myself to his hight. "Doesn't matter." "Are you sure?" I ask. Max nods as a response. I pet his head and stand up again. "Alright, you can tell me if you feel like it. But when you're already awake, could you please wake the other campers?" Max nods and leaves.

The day went on without any difficulties. Well, at least not what is considered as difficulty in this camp. So only one of the campers got almost killed... Again... ANyWaY, we send the campers to bed. Now we had time for the three of us.

We watch TV, mostly trash TV because Gwen took over the remote. She pulls out some face masks and shoves them in our hands. "No." I give it back to her with an annoyed look on my face. "Come on, (y/n) it'll be fun!" Gwen moans. I roll my eyes and sigh. "Do it alone if you want to. I'm going to sleep now." I yawn and leave them alone.

Halfway to the cabin, I hear David yell. "W-wait!" I turn around waiting for him to catch his breath. "I uhm... I thought maybe we could go on another date tomorrow?" His loud and lovable obnoxious voice says. I nod firmly. "That sounds great. This time I'll choose where to go. Ok?" I smile at him and we have another date tomorrow at 9 p.m. Oh man, I'll look forward to his reaction to what I've planed.

In the morning I woke up before anyone else did. I don't know why I woke up but I shrug it off. I go for a smoke in the forest. It's been a while since I last smoked. As I wanted to light a cigarette I hear...sobbing? I follow the noise behind a tree just to see Max crying, his head buried in his knees. I settle down next to him and his head tilts up at my presence. I pet his hair to calm him down. "Shh, it's fine, pumpkin. Tell me what's wrong." Max doesn't move. I pull him closer, for him to lean on my chest.

We sit there for a few minutes, me rubbing his back. Max calms down and starts talking wobbly. "I had this nightmare again." I listen carefully to all his words. "I just dreamed that all of you didn't care about me. It's no big deal."  My eyes are fixed on his fluffy head. Why would he dream that? I kiss his forehead. "We all care about you, little bean. No one wants you to feel bad." Max sniffles a bit. "Come on. I'll make you a hot chocolate." I stand up and grab Max's hand. Together, we walk to the mess hall.

In the kitchen, I set Max on the countertop, so his feet dangle off of it. It remains silent until I hand Max his chocolate, me sitting next to him with my own. "Thank you for telling me, sunshine." Max hums. We drink our hot chocolate in comfortable silence. "Better now?" I ask Max with a soft smile. He shrugs. "Maybe" I rub his arm and leave a kiss on the top of his head before jumping down from the countertop. "Help me make breakfast, Max," I tell him, opening a cupboard. Max groans, which makes me chuckle.

It didn't even take 5 minutes until David walks in. "Goood morning, (y/n)! It smells absolutely deli...cious..." David stares at Max. "The fuck are you looking at?" David whispers in my ear. "Is Max ok?" I giggle, giving him a little wink before setting the table. David gave me confused glances during breakfast and Gwen tried to stop Nikki from eating the table.

The day went on pretty quickly, though the woodscouts tried to take over the camp but this dude, that tried to impress Gwen, lost the bet because of that.

I sit down in front of David during dinner. Gwen and I talk about nothing important as I feel David's foot hitting mine. He moves his foot back quickly but I move my foot forward to touch his again then I step on it. He moves his foot away and tries to step on mine. We end up in a big foot fight under the table. Gwen notices what's going on and fangirls. We only stop when we feel eyes on us. All the campers are starting at us. We both blush and I giggle because David tries to sink into the ground. "Eat up kids or no dessert!" I tell them and they get back to eating.

We leave the mess hall and I walk passed David, whispering in his ear. "I'll pick you up at 9." I purr and go to the cabin. I can only imagine the face he made when I said that. He was probably blushing madly.

I get some towels and bring them to my truck, without anyone seeing me. Back in the cabin, I thought about the possibilities that could happen then.

Gwen is at Davids cabin doing some... Whatever they're doing. I made sure all of the campers are in bed to go behind the mess hall and pull out my cigarettes. Man, how I missed those fucks. I lite one and inhale the calming smoke in my lungs, keeping the air in as long as possible before letting it out again.