Yo

Forth drives Phana to his dorm. "Again, thank you for everything" Phana says as he leaves the car.

In his room he plugs in his cell phone that is long death, he takes of Forth's clothes and puts on his own uniform and takes his books for todays classes. He has missed two days of school so he will have to talk to his teachers and classmates about making up what he has missed. As he walks to his car, he sees Forth's car standing in the same place. When Forth sees him, he leaves his car and walks up to Phana. "Get in, I will give you a ride to school". "I can't, I have to pick up Yo and drive him to school. He must be wandering where I was the last 2 days." Phana replies as he grabs his car keys. "Don't worry about Yo, I will just order Ming to take him to school" Forth says as he grabs the keys out of Phana's hand and puts them in his own pocket. He pushes Phana in his car and takes out his phone to send his command to Ming. "How will I get home?" Phana asked as Forth drives him to school. "Don't worry, I will pick you up after class... Are you and Yo a couple?" "No, not yet" Phana answers.

Beam and Kit arrive at school just in time to see Forth drop off Phana. "Where were you these last 2 days?" Beam asked Phana. "Was that Forth?". "I was ill" Phana replies. "That explain why we couldn't get a hold of you these past few days but that still doesn't explain Forth?" Kit asked as he looks Phana in the eyes. "Long story, let's just go to class" Phana says as he begins walking.

Phana uses his lunch break to catch up on his missed classes. He's so busy he even forgets to order food when suddenly his books in front of him are pushed aside and replaced by a bowl of ramen. "Eat" Phana looks up to see Forth and his generals standing around the table he, Kit and Beam are occupying. "Move over" Forth glares at Kit as he takes place between Kit and Phana. Kit and Beam can only stare in wonder as the 5 engineering students place themselves in the middle of their table. Making it so that Phana is sitting on the right side of the table beside Forth and Kit and Beam on the left side. "How is the hazing going?" Beam asked Forth. "the freshmen have potential" Park replies instead of Forth. Park and Max start a conversation with Beam and Kit leaving Forth and Phana in their own world with Forth making sure that Phana has eaten enough before he is aloud to go back to his schoolwork. Forth sits quietly beside Phana working on his own work.

As the table is about to leave for their next class, they hear someone yell "P'Pha...". Yo comes running to them with Ming close behind him. "Where were you these last 2 days? Why didn't you answer my calls and massages? Why did Ming pick me up at school this morning? Are we still on for our date tonight? What is going on?" Phana stands up to answer and comfort Yo when he feels Forth puss him back down. "Pha was ill. He is still recovering so he will not go on a date with you and he will not drive you. The doctor said he was too stressed and exhausted so from now on things will need to change. Since you are not dating, he has no obligation too take care of you. You will get your own ride to school or Ming will drive you. There will be no more dates because he has a lot of schoolwork and needs to rest when he is free. He doesn't have the energy to take care of you and since you can't take care of him, it is best you just stay away. Am I making myself clear?" Forth says with a dark and serious voice standing in front of Yo. "P'Pha ... what is going on?" Yo mumbles with tears in his eyes. He tries to see around Forth to look at Phana. Phana wants to stand up and comfort Yo but he can't. Forth is right. For the last 6 months Phana spent all his energy in courting Yo but he was too tired to continue. What started as love had fated and became just another one of his jobs. People he had to take care off. He just didn't have the courage to tell Yo but now he didn't have to. Forth was doing it for him. "I'm sorry" Phana mumbles. "Don't you love me anymore?" Yo asked while the tears stream out of his eyes. "I'm sorry, I'm so sorry" Phana keeps repeating as he looks to the ground.

"What is going on?" Kit asked in shock as he sees Yo run away. He looks at Beam who looks as shocked as he is. Then he looks at de 4 generals as they are looking at the dark face of their leader. "Do you guys know what is going on?" Kit asked again. "You will see soon" Lam replies with a serious face. "Just don't try to stop this or you will regret it". "Stop what?" Kit asked but Lam didn't reply.