Designer - Hongjoong of Ateez

Requested by: No one

In this, you are a designer for Ateez and are designing some outfits for their Say My Name stage (A/N: Say My Name is such a bop)

I got this idea from another X Male Reader book. I'm sorry I forgot the name of it.

I'm also gonna try my best to draw outfits for them, but I'm not the best drawer.

If you couldn't tell, this takes place in the Say My Name era.

I was just in my room, when I get a phone call.

I sigh out loud, because it's my day off and I just want to relax.

I pick up my phone, and it says

'Boss'

I answer it.

This is Boss
This is you

"Hello?" I say, trying not to sound annoyed.

"Hey M/N, I need to tell you something."

What does he mean by that?

"Okay, what is it?" I say, questionably

"So I got a call from KQ Entertainment asking if you could design some outfits for their boy group called Ateez." He explains

"Ateez? My brother is a huge fan of them. Of course I'll take this offer."

"Great. The CEO said that you have to go to KQ tomorrow to meet the boys and get measurements so you can start designing them right away."

He starts explaining the concept

"Okay, I'll make sure to get a good nights sleep."

"Okay, bye M/N"

"Bye."

We hang up.

I guess I gotta start getting some ideas.

I'll add the pictures once I draw them

I look over and it's 4:00pm, so I put down my sketch book full of clothing designs and head over to my kitchen.

I start making dinner. I make a pizza, so I have to wait 30 minutes. (You can decide what type of pizza)

While I wait, I decide to look up Ateez

I search up Ateez and look at all the members.

So it seems like there are 8 members.

San, Mingi, Wooyoung, Yunho, Jongho, Seunghwa, Yeosang, and Hongjoong.

Hongjoong caught my eye.

I decide to look at more pictures of him.