ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟞

Unedited

maddie, madelyn, and i drove back to our apartment. austin and drew following since they were in the same apartment complex as us.

once we arrived we all went up together since we also lived on the same floor. they guys dropped us off at our apartment and walked to theirs. we unlocked the door and stepped in.

"so how do you and rudy feel now that you've released your relationship to everyone" maddie asked
"pretty good, i mean i feel really relieved" i said
"mhm i get that" mads said
"yea" i said and walked into my room to change.

i put on a black tube top with grey nike sweats and laid on my bed. i pulled out my macbook and started looking for brand ambassador jobs. i really love working with brands and promoting companies and stuff.

i found a few different ones. i saw one for jewelry, clothes, swimsuits, and shoes. i applied for a few different ones, maybe around 10. i opened netflix and started watching greys anatomy.

i watched 10 episodes and around 7 hours had passed. it was 10pm so i checked my emails and messages to see if i got any notifications. i saw that 4 of the brands had reached back out to me and said yes.

i made sure to message them back and let them know that i already had a few of their products and that i would definitely be buying more of their stuff.

i decided to quickly order a few more things from them knowing that i now had a discount because i was an ambassador. i bought a few bracelets, swimsuits, crop tops and a few other things.

it was now 10:30 so i shut my computer off and headed to bed.

——
i woke up the next morning and got ready for work. i took a shower and did my hair and proceeded to change.
(full outfit above^^)

after i got ready i walked into the living room and saw the girls sitting. this was our daily routine, of always be the last one ready and i'd always find them sitting on the couch waiting.

we left together and drove to set. on our way to set i remembered that tomorrow was my birthday. i was really excited because i was turning 20.

we got to set and each went to our trailers. i changed into my wardrobe for that day of filming. i went to to hair and makeup and got fully ready.

——————————————————————
a/n sorry for not updating in a while, i've been really busy and i just finished school so i'm fully free to update whenever! thank you for 11k reads that's absolutely crazy!! got and comment if you want but it really helps💗