Advice

Maki's Pov
     There was a secret door here the entire time. All the time I was down here and I never noticed. Keade entered the room clutching her cheek. Then I saw an unbelievable sight Rantaro kissed Keade on the cheek I looked to see Kaito trying to open the door. I may have found a small crush on Kaito "do you know where Shuichi is?" I asked trying to ignore what had just happened, the detective should be investigating. "Shuichi all ready found this so how did Rantaro find it?" He muttered to himself completely ignoring me. Shuichi found this door before hand? Maybe that's why he was heading that way before he passed out. I left the library to find the detective. "Where you heading Maki?" I was passing by Rantaro. "Non of your business" I said trying not to reveal my intentions. "You don't need to be so tight lipped around me sugar" he got closer looking me in the eye, he was taller then me so it was a little intimidating he gave me a look. I attempted to walked passed him not interested on talking with him as I walked away he grabbed my wrist. I began to pull away but his grip was to strong. "Here's some advice, I don't suggest going to find Saihara he's in a bad mood to say the least." He gave me stare that sent chills down my spine when he let go he walked towards the stairs like nothing happened. What's his problem with Shuichi. Put out of my mine for the time being and went to look for Shuichi.

                          Kaito's Pov
      I've seen this door before, the card reader, design and colour just where? I began to think of where I've seen this. Then it hit me Shuichi had it in his room when Kokichi dropped all of the papers. "Kokichi, Kiibo come here" I called them over "what do you need Kaito?" Kiibo asked "we saw this door in Shuichi's room didn't on the papers" I wanted to confirm my theory with the two. "Your right, the idiot remembers something useful for once" Kokichi laughed "oh shut up" I yelled at him. "Well let's go pay a visit to Shumia see what he knows" he made a valid point "I agree with Kokichi he could give us answers" Kiibo agreed. We headed out of the library and up the stairs and bumped into Rantaro coming down the stairs (A/N: this is after Maki and Rantaro see each other) "oh hey Rantaro where were you?" Kokichi asked "I just had to use the washroom, also if your looking for Maki I saw her in the kitchen, I thought I saw blood on her so just be careful when you see her." He warned us. "Wait... what she had blood on her?" I asked demanding answers. "Kaito we must get moving we will check on Maki later" Kiibo said keeping me on track "thanks for the knowledge Rantaro" "yeah no problem" Rantaro smiles and walks down the stairs.

                         Kokichi's Pov
      Rantaro was acting suspicious since the minute I saw him this morning but the bigger question was why was Maki bleeding did something happen to her. When we arrived at the dorms Maki was already there "Maki are you okay" Kaito looked concerned checking her cloths for any signs of a wound. "Huh why wouldn't I be okay?" she asked she put her left hand over her right shoulder. Before any of us could say anything else Maki began to pound on the door "Shuichi open the damn door you can't hide forever" Maki yelled through the door. "Why are you yelling at him" Kiibo asked "He locked himself in there and won't calm out I've been knocking for the past minute" she said panick edging her voice. I pushed past the three and began to lock pick the door open. "Now we can go in" I informed them Kaito bursted open the door or tried to. " go away just leave me alone" Shuichi yelled though the crack. His voice cracking as he spoke. Then another voice joined us "what's going on?"

                            Himiko's Pov
   "What's going on?" I asked, Kaito was pulling on the door while someone else trying to stop them from opening. "Move please" I said and pushed past them. "Shuichi can you please let me in I need to talk to you about something" I said in a sweet voice then the door slowly opened you could only see one I but you could tell he was upset and scared. "Do you think you could leave me and Shuichi alone for now" I asked he needed to talk to someone. They each wanted to protest but they realized that this was the only way. They begin to leave to do there own thing Kokichi glanced back at us then I closed the door and locked it. "So what happened earlier?" I ask him, I grazed my hand  over his pillow it was wet. He must of been crying "I accidentally slapped Keade and I think I made her upset," more tears streamed down his face as he explained that he had already found the door and that Keade looked really upset, he couldn't stop himself from slapping her and wants to take it back. "I listened intently giving feed back at times "Shuichi don't beat yourself up, Keade knows you mean well and that you never wanted to hurt her" I put my hand on his back and began to rub. People had always told me I was easy to talk to and I guess it was true. "Himiko what should I do" he asked me suddenly "Nyh" I was surprised. "For her to be mad at me it hurts but not like physically like at my heart, Himiko what is this feeling." He asked looking at me dull eyes tears streaming down his face. "It's called love" I told him "At times it can be sweet as candy and other times it's as sour as lemons, as long as you work through it  it will get better" I told him trying act like I know what I was doing I looked at Shuichi "tomorrow find Keade and explain what happened tell her the truth she will understand" I told him. He was filled with confidence when I left I knew he was strong those two would be fine. Or I thought so

Well I hoped you enjoyed this chapter I promise Rantaro won't always be the bad guy just for the time. Thanks for reading

Word count: 1105