Falling into darkness

5 days ago the killing game started. 16 students were forced to kill to escape. One boy is trying save them all before they a we're sentenced to death

Shuichi saihara P.O.V
The past couple days Shuichi saihara has been studying to find an escape, the library had to have some answers. Somewhere. Every day I came up empty, no information on there situation . Maybe I'm not seeing something, I should check the - My train of thoughts were interrupted by laughter peering over the corner to see Maki and Koichi. Seems like Koichi was getting annoying Maki's as always. I didn't want them to see me like this but to get to my destination this is the only way. I walked by putting my hat down trying to seem casual "good Morning Maki, Koichi." I said my voice sounded scratchy and rough hearing myself talk gave me a head ache. They both stopped what they were doing and looked directly at me " you ok Shuichi" Maki asked clearly concerned letting go Koichi. "Yeah I'm fine." I lied trying to sound reassuring. Koichi gave me a look he knew I was lying. Trying not to panic, I began to walk away so nobody noticed my tired eyes and slow movement. Maki grabbed my shoulder the movement surprising me I fell backwards trying to regain my footing but legs felt like they were numb. I never felt myself hit the ground but before the world blacked out I saw Maki and Kokichi looking concerned.

                                 Maki's POV
   Shuichi fell backwards completely disoriented I failed to catch him causing to hit the floor with a heavy thud. "Hey Shuichi are you okay?!" I said worry sounded in my voice. He began hyperventilating he was really warm. Almost burning up. "Kokichi go and get the other I be in Shuichi's room" he looked like he wanted to say something but I gave him a deathly glare. He ran towards the dining hall faster then I expected. Picked up Shuichi and rushed towards the dorms. Please don't tell me I killed him. As I was heading towards the dorm I ran into Kiibo, literally. "I'm so sorry ma..." he trailed off confused " if you help me I'll explain" I said my hands aching I didn't think he would be this heavy. Kiibo took him to Shuichi dorm room papers lined all the way up to the roof I gently placed him on my bed soon enough Kaito,Kaede,Kokichi, and came though. They all had a worried expression for Shuichi

                             Kokichi's Pov
       What was wrong with Shuichi was he sick what could have caused this did I say or do something? Well no time to worry about that I need to get help ASAP. I burst though the door panting "we ne-ed your... guys help. What wrong Kokichi? Keade asked. She seemed like she could be useful. "Who needs help" Kaito asked not believing me "It's Shuichi, he passed out and I need some help in the his dorm" I said once I was able to catch my breath. Kaito dash out the "hold on sidekick" he called. Keade looked concerned and else was worried all of left in a hurry after him. I explain on the way to his dorm room what had happened to him. We burst though the door to see Shuichi he was red at the forehead and was burning up. Keade left to get some ice water, Kaito followed her to get towels. "Do you know why he's like this? Also whats keeboy doing her " Kokichi asked concerned but with his trademark smile.   Maki shook her head, clueless and worried about him. That's robophobic he said clearly upset. "Calm down you to your going to wake him up. Please don't be die Shumia not yet at least

                              Keade's Pov
    We rushed to the dining hall Kirumi wasn't in there probably busy with Himiko's magic show. I really hope Shuichi is okay. How could I let this happen maybe I should have tried to stop him from over working or invited to hang out more often or- "Keade calm down" Kaito voice cut though my thoughts "was that aloud?" I asked slightly embarrassed "no but I can tell, don't blame yourself non of us noticed his health until now. Right now Shuichi needs a positive person at his side your a good friend, you need to fulfill that role." He said trying to be supportive. "Your right, also you should invite him hang out more often Kaito" I said "huh why's that?" He asked surprised "simple he looks up to you he thinks your amazing and well thinks your cool anyway we should head up." The bin was full of water sloshing around water occasionally fell out as headed back to the dorm.

                                  Kaito Pov
    What Kaede had said was not what I had expected. He didn't realize that Shuichi looked up to him. "Kaito do you think you can carry this" Kaede asked embarrassed. Her hand had marks from carrying the bin. They switch roles and headed to the dorm. Please don't be hurt we don't need another life threatening illness like mine. He still hasn't told anybody not even Maki roll. Since it hasn't caused any problems so far. Still if I were to die they would be at risk over trial. I used my foot knock on the door Kiibo opened the door and and let us in Maki grabbed the towels from Keade and began to cool him down. "Do you think you can leave for a moment" I asked the girls left understanding why. Kokichi can you grab some clothes for Shuichi. I asked "Also Kiibo can you asked the girls to go find Shuichi hat." "There on the case" Kiibo said. I began to slowly take off Shuichi clothes he dressed so tightly. Kokichi and Kiibo began going through the papers on Shuichi desk. I began to put fresh clothes on him. Felt guilty for him he was always trying to help them even if this happened.

                                 Kiibo Pov
       The discovery's that Shuichi has found out about the world was insane "looks like he was trying to find an escape." Kokichi said "this looks like a map of the library" Kiibo pointed to a drawn out map in amazing detail "your right Keeboy but where is that door from?" Kokichi asked what's with the nickname is it robophobic remark? " I believe that's where a bookshelf is well maybe we can investigate it later.