ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚 𝕨𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕥𝕣𝕠𝕦𝕓𝕝𝕖 𝕓𝕖𝕘𝕚𝕟𝕤 𝕡𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝟙

It's the second month in the semester and I've been thinking about getting a dorm. I'm not sure how I'm going to balance shopping and dorm funds, and my mom & dad said they'd only pay enough for maybe 2 months into it then I'm on my own. So after school, I went to Lucas. He was on a call with his parents so I didn't bother to show that I was here. I was about to beat level 20 in emoji blitz but then he finally got off and he jump scared me and he said So what brings you here? Well, do you know how much a dorm costs? It depends on what type of school you go to public or private? Private school?? I said nervously. Well then it's about $10,090. What!!!! How much is it in public school? About $8,885 I'm rounding to the nearest 5 though, so you want a dorm? Yep, you got it. I'll give that to you because it's per year but your gonna need to pay that back before I give you another loan. O-ok I never really thought about that. Well, you can't keep goin' around with a bad credit score. You might wanna listen to your friend Jessica too. YOU KNOW ABOUT THAT!? 1 I'm supposed to and need to know how you spend your money, 2 some things are said and heard. Oh, and I won't be available for... about a month or something like that my mom is REALLY sick... as his sentence trailed off I saw him getting tears in his eyes. So I gotta go. He said and rushed to the door. I had already texted my parents about where I was going and why so when I came back they ask how it went. I told them everything, it took like an hour then they said what he said was right and my dad said he'll help me with the math part but I'm gonna have to be careful with my money. So I went to school to purchase my dorm.

                                                               To Be Continued