⊹Houzuki×Reader

He's such a precious bean. I don't get how there's almost no oneshot for him ;-;

[Thief]

Cheerful, mischievous, chaotic and bad.

Shy, kind helpful and good.

They're two different people with different personalities, different appearance yet they still believe they could be together.

Even when others didn't.

(Y/n) was nothing else but a little thief in their clan ever since she has just a kid.

Going around stealing, play tricks and scam people, that's her hobby or a job even.

Though most of the time, guilt would follow her after the deed is done. Shadows of regret would follow her around that's why she stays hidden in the dark dark, where the shadows won't get her.

However, she definitely didn't regret stealing from him.

Stole his money, his books, his jewelries and his heart.

Capturing it unknowingly.

His heart wasn't the only one that has been robbed, hers as well. Both of them are very different with no other similarities but one; stealing.

Houzuki was always cautious around the areas where the little thief, (y/n), would usually steal. Unfortunately, he wasn't cautious enough as he found his heart getting captured by her so easily at just their first encounter.

"Hehehehehe the clan leader's son? You must be supper loaded!" A female voice from a dark alley spoke, the little boy didn't even need to ask who she was for he already knew the person lurking.

He froze and trembled in his spot, scared that if he moved a single muscle, (y/n) will rip him apart.

"P-please spare me...I don't have anything right now...i-i have books though!" He just wanted to get out of the situation, everything he has on him, he would gladly give it to her as long as he's left unharmed.

"books? I've heard of those before.. what are those? Is that another term for money?" Houzuki was stunned. Not Because she doesn't know what books are but how she dropped her badassness(??) act down so easily and fast.

"I-it's th-is thing." Slowly, he pulled a small but thick book, titled [Origins] and handed it to the smaller girl with his hand shaking

(Y/n) examined it carefully and suspiciously, making Houzuki anxious
"...this is of no value to me... But it's interesting. Can you teach me how to use this 'book'?" She asked, her words were pure and genuine.

The smile that was usually a smirk was now a small genuine one. Everything about her at that moment was genuine to the point where no one would be able to tell that the girl is the infamous young thief.

Day after day, Houzuki taught the little girl how to read and some few other educational stuff.

Most would think that (y/n) will be bored or never be interested in studying at all- well they're right.

She's just doing this for a very important reason. That reason was unknown to her at that time but now she finnaly knows.

It's because of him.

The albino woke up from his sleeping state once the air around him was filled with a sweet aroma.

He slowly rose up to a sitting position and smiled as he remembered the sweet childhood memories he Was dreaming about.

"Houzuki, you better get your ass up or I'll devour the strawberries!" And there was the fierce but angelic voice of the thief he fell in love with.

"That's fine. You can have it."

"Tch. I swear to God, people will take advantage of you for being so nice." He just chuckled at his girlfriend's words and entered the kitchen were the petite girl was making bento.

"I was nice to you back then, did you ever took advantage of me?" He asked, pulling out a chair in the process.

(Y/n) thought for a bit before smiling and turned to Houzuki.
"Yeah. I mean i made you give away your books, money and some other stuff to me~ hehe~"

"By give away, you just mean 'steal'." (Y/n) just sweat dropped that he could still remebere those times.

"I'm a thief, what do you expect?....besides..." She paused for a moment, Houzuki interested in what she's gonna say.

"....I wasn't the only thief." The woman corssed her arms and gave a playful pout to her boyfriend while he looked innocentky confused.

"So there were more thieves other than you?" He tried to recall if there were any wanted pictures or rumors about other thieves but only that of (y/n)'s came to mind.

"You are one. you stole the most precious thing from me." She said, He looked even more confused as he can't remebere stealing anything-

"My heart~"

⊱⋅ ────⋅⊰

Was gonna publish this yesterday but I fell asleep before I could