Part 1

All characters in this story do not belong to me! :) Enjoy

I started running... as a fast as I could. I didn't stop. i just ran for my life. He was coming. He was coming for me.

 ########

 A blank white room. Blinding lights filled my head as I tried slowly to sit up. Doctors and nurses were squawking around the room to and fro; recording my progress I thought. As I examined the room closely I realised it wasn't blank, just very, very clean... and organised. Two grayish coloured cabinets stood at the corner away from me. Directly next to me were a lot of gadgets and do hickeys; pulse rate machinery, BMI readings and some other little 'toys' that I couldn't for the life of me name.

 I stood up cautiously, surprising a few what I assumed to be doctors in the corner. I walked over (causing a few oohs and aahs) to the wall and lent against a slightly silver part of it. I hadn't noticed it before; obviously someone was watching me and tried to be discreet about it.

 "What do you want from me?" I was gesturing towards both the doctors and my mysterious capturers. Neither wanted to answer.

 "Well? What do you want!?" I was half yelling angrily and half yelling excitedly. I wanted desperately to know why I was here and what I had done yet I was scared. So scared.

 Someone finally plucked up the courage to tell me. "Well... erm... Please stay calm.. Miss erm... Everdeen. You were found in South Panem carrying a rare and expensive item. You weren't conscious and we sort of wanted to know how you retrieved such an item."

 I grinned. What was the mumbling buffoon talking about? I then gasped and put my hand to my chest before I felt a banging in my head. Gritting my teeth I enclosed my head with my hands and crouched down on the floor. Anger. My mind didn't want me to remember something and "something" was killing me. I screamed an excruciating noise before I collapsed, unconscious.

 ########