Nine

"There's a game room." Yoongi stated.

Taehyung and Yoongi were sitting at the bar, looking at the map of the lodge. Neither of the two had explored the whole place. They were both going to on day one, but the power ended up going out. Now, they've been drinking a few glasses and are so ready for some games.

They both hopped off the stools they were on. They left their drinks and when they finally came face to face with the game room, it wasn't what they expected. Not that they were exactly sure, anyways. Too many drinks had already gotten to them. Especially Yoongi, who was already acting much different than normal.

"Oh my—" Taehyung's face lit up at the shelves full of board games. "I bet old people would love to visit this place." He laughed.

Yoongi raised an eyebrow at him. His ears were red and he was up for a challenge for no good reason at all. He could feel the drinks getting to him already, because it had been a while since he truly drank so much.

"I'll have you know that I can beat some ass in board games." Yoongi traced his hand over all the boxes in front of him. "Old or not, luck is on my side when it comes to these games."

Taehyung chuckled, but his eyes landed on a specific game amongst the other ones.

"Ah," He smiled as he brushed past Yoongi to quickly pull out the game. "This is such an old game. I can't believe they have it." He said.

Yoongi eyed it. "What is it?" He took the game from Taehyung's hands and found the table behind him. It was a wooden table and it was long, but they sat across from each other.

"It's an art auction game." Taehyung said.

It's a very simple game— maybe if you're not tipsy— but it's Taehyung's favorite. Of course he loves art, but the game is genuinely competitive and he likes that about it, too.

"I'll show you my luck." Yoongi opened the box. He set the lid to the side and pulled out the board to the game. The board had a circle in the middle of it and a bunch of art photos. Yoongi was already lost on what to do.

Taehyung had a smug look on his face like he knew what he was doing. Obviously he does, but.. "Okay, so here's how you play."

-

"What is this?" Yoongi picked up an art card that had a weird looking art on it. It was basically an orange canvas with random squares painted yellow, green and blue on it. Yoongi furrowed his eyebrow at it.

  "Hans Hofmann." Taehyung laughed at Yoongi's expression. "The Golden Wall."

  Yoongi hummed as he took it. "You sure do know a lot about this game." He said.

  "A lot about art." Taehyung corrected him.

  "Whatever." Yoongi pouted. "Still cheating." He took the art and put it with the rest of his art pieces. Or Masterpieces. Because they're playing an art game. It actually turned out pretty fun to Yoongi, because luck actually did manage to be on his side for the game.

Most of the game.

  Taehyung rolled his eyes. "I told you that we could play a card game or something."

  Yoongi eyed him as Taehyung rolled the dice for his turn. "No, Taehyungie." Yoongi crossed his arms. "I told you that I was going to beat your ass in this game, and I stand by that."

  The younger's eyes widened as his dice rolled a six, but his eyes weren't wide because of that. His eyes widened because the nickname that so easily came out of Yoongi's mouth. He looked up at Yoongi, who was just waiting for Taehyung to move his game piece. Yoongi had obviously drank more than him, because Taehyung never was really drunk or anything, just a little not sober. But Yoongi is drunk.