•》Chapter XIII: "First Love" - Part1《•

In the morning, Zach woke up feeling very heavy and a little dizzy. He knew it's because he drank too much liquor last night.

Though feeling sick, he quickly noticed he was alone on the bed. He thought at first he slept too long, but when he looked on his right, he found Claire on the cushion chair sleeping.

He felt confused why she's in there. He stood up and approached her. He sat on the little space near her feet and brushed her hair away from her face.

"Claire?" he called softly.

When she moved, he bent his body closer and called her name again.

After hearing his voice, she quickly lifted her body and pushed him away from her with her left hand.

Zach was surprised. Her hand was on his chest pressing his skin.

"What's wrong?" he asked in a troubled tone.

Claire looked completely alarmed. Before she spoke, she looked down and stared at her right hand. When she confirmed it was not savaging, she calmed down.

"I'm sorry." she told him.

Zach noticed she looked very distressed.

"What happened? Why are you sleeping here?" he asked in a concerned tone.

Claire looked at him. She knew she can't keep a secret from him anymore.

"I've been having this unusual feeling in my right hand since we got here. I thought it was just a simple cramp. Then, last night it acted really weird. I worried it'll do something bad, so I kept my distance." she admitted.

Zach lifted his hand to reach hers, but she moved it away thinking it was not safe.

"Let me see it." he insisted in a firm voice.

Since she can't refuse with his dominance, she did. Slowly, she reached her hand to him. He checked it, but saw nothing unusual.

"Let's ask the others." he suggested.

"Wait. Per will meet the doctor again today. Let's not ruin her day." she said.

"Alright. We'll tell her when she comes back, but if something happened again let us know, okay?" he instructed.

She nodded.

"You look very cute when you're drunk by the way" she teased trying to break the tension.

"Did you do something to me last night?" he asked while showing a suspicious expression.

Claire didn't answer. She only gave him a cute face.

Thinking she's acting guilty, he pulled her closer and kissed her neck and shoulder. She screamed and giggled.

《••○••••••◇••••••○••》

That day, Per went to see Mohan again. He took her to an old Indian Palace and walked her around. The place was very beautiful and historical.

They strolled together inside the ruins and filled their eyes with the marks of ancient Indian art that are still visible on walls, ceilings and floors.

Per was so mesmerized.

"Do you like music?" Mohan asked.

"Yes, I do." she quickly answered.

"Then, you'll gonna love our next destination." he assured.

After roaming around the whole palace, he took her in a big theater. There, they watched and listened to many different performers of dancing and singing on the wide stage.