•》Chapter XII: "Loveless Date" - Part2《•

Per enjoyed their stay in the mosque. Her eyes were filled with beauty and wonders.

She also proved that Mohan is indeed a gentleman and a person with pure and innocent soul.

She felt comfortable with his company.

When they got down from the high road, he took her into a nice restaurant. They ordered food, ate and chatted.

It was a wonderful time for Per while knowing more about him.

"There's one more place I want to show you. Do you still want to go?" he asked.

"Sure" she answered happily.

When they arrived in the place, Per looked around. It was an opened park with many lining lamp posts and benches. In front of them was a large man-made pond surrounded by tall trees.

They walked on a marble floor and stopped on the center.

"I know it's here somewhere." Mohan said in a confused tone.

"What are we exactly looking for?" Per asked, but before Mohan answers, a blast of water came out from the floor they're standing on.

They were both surprised when the water sprinkled at them. Then, another blow shoot out, then another came. Soon, they both realized, they were standing on a floor fountain.

Soaked, Mohan grabbed Per's hand and took her out of it. When they got away, big drops of water dripped down from their drenched clothes.

Mohan was so worried and embarrassed, but then, he heard Per laughed. He looked at her and joined her.

After a satisfying released of unexpected joy, they sat on a bench and let the sun rays dry their skin.

"I'm really sorry." Mohan apologized. Then, she showed her a pressed smile.

"That's alright. It was actually fun." she replied also with a smile on her face.

"You'll erase my memories of you after this. That means I won't remember this day anymore when that happened." he told her.

After hearing that, the smile on Per's face vanished. She remembered the day Claire made a painful decision to erase Zach's memories of her. Somehow, she felt how hard it is.

"Do you think this is a good memory?" she asked.

"I had a girlfriend once. She's from a simple family. I was an ordinary guy that time, but I tried my best to give her everything she wanted because I loved her. Then, one day she changed. She found a wealthy guy and left me. The next thing I knew she was pregnant." Mohan spoke with his deep voice while staring at the distance.

"I was really hurt, but I didn't let my anger overrun me. Somehow, though it didn't last, she gave happiness to my life. Those are the memories I refused to forget. Through that, I was able to move on without grudge in my heart." he continued.

Per looked at him.

"We'll leave in four days. Do you want to go out with me again?" she asked.

Mohan smiled at her.

Him: "I'd love to."

《••○•••••••◇•••••••○••》

In front of the hotel, Per bid goodbye to him.

"I had a great time today." she said with a smile.

"I'm happy I was able to give you the date you wanted." he replied.

"You sure did. Thanks." she told him.