introducing them to your au family pt. 1/2

diego: supernatural

who you introduce them to:
sam, dean and cas

what happened:

- you invited him to the bunker

- he told everyone about what he does

- shows them his knife throwing

- dean glaring at him the entire time

"so what makes you think you're good enough for-"

"sO, diego, how does that knife trick work?"

- sam making good conversation

- cas reading his mind

"so, your mom was a robot?"

"cAS"

do they like him:

dean wouldn't like any boy that you brought back to the bunker. however, he might not show it, he approves of diego.

sam thinks that it's nice that you've found somebody that cares about you as much as you care about them, diego has a past that's as twisted and strange as theirs. he likes him.

cas knows he has good intentions and genuinely loves you. he should know, cas literally looked into his soul and read his mind.

***

allison: it

who you introduce them to: richie, eddie, stan, bill, mike, bev and ben.

what happened:

- you all went and got chinese food together

- allison and richie getting along really well

- allison telling them about her ability and her childhood

- everyone talking about pennywise

"this huge, terrifying fucking clown that was killing and eating ki-"

"i'm sorry, allison, richie's had a few too many."

"oh cmon eds."

- her being lowkey shook about pennywise

- ben being really sweet

- stan being quiet and only talking to bill

- mike talking about derry

- bev highkey just chillin

do they like her:

richie l o v e s her. she gets his humor and understands fame as much as he does. they talked about anything and everything.

eddie thinks that she's alright. he thinks that she might do something to break your heart, or leave you, but he thinks that way with everyone you've introduced him to.

stan didn't talk to her very much, but from how she was acting, he wasn't the biggest fan. her ability to make anyone do whatever she wants makes him doubt her, but other than that she's alright.

bill really likes her. he thinks that it's great that she's so sociable, the two of you fit together like puzzle pieces.

mike says that she might be one of his favorites out of everyone you've dated. she almost has her life all together. she's great.

bev is chill with her. she doesn't have that much of an opinion. all she really cares about is you being happy. and of allison can do that, then she's amazing.

ben thinks that she's ok. she said a few things that he didn't really agree with, but she has a good heart. 

***

klaus: stranger things

who you introduce them to: will, jonathan and joyce.

what happened;

- klaus talking about how he sees ghosts

- jonathan almost not believing him

- klaus and will talking about childhood trauma

- joyce acting like klaus' protective stepmother

"ben says hi."

"ben?"

"he's my dead ghost brother, don't worry it's chill."

- asking about eleven

- klaus, will and jonathan talking about how their dads suck

- klaus, will and ptsd

- everyone having a similar music taste

do they like him:

will thinks he's great. they have a lot in common and will has fun talking to him.

jonathan was surprised that you would date someone like him, klaus was certainly better then all of your ex's that you had introduced to them. however, he really likes klaus and hopes that you two will stay together.

joyce already loves him like a son. with his past, he deserves people that will love and accept him, as long as he treats you right. she loves him.

***