goodmornings & breakfast

diego: he'll kiss your neck and rub your shoulders until you wake up. he'll then make your morning coffee and breakfast.

allison: she will purposely wake up an hour before you every morning, she never forgets to make you breakfast in bed. you wake up around 20 minutes before she brings you breakfast.

klaus: he prefers to sleep in, so you always have to take wake him up. he's a heavy sleeper, it usually takes pushing him onto the floor or squirting water in his face with a water gun. you both always have cereal for breakfast.

five: five doesn't sleep very much, he'll sleep for 3 to 5 hours a night. he mostly just watches you sleep. he will listen to your heartbeat and breathing throughout the night. he'll play with your hair all night and rub your back to wake you up. you always have toast or eggs in the morning, pancakes on special occasions.

ben: the both of you barely sleep, staying up till 5am and waking up at 7am. when one of you wakes up, they just stare at the other until both of you are awake. one of the highlights of your week is seeing how peaceful he looks before he wakes up. neither of you can cook, so the closest place to eat is usually what you have for breakfast.

vanya: she always gets a good amount of sleep, so you're always the first to wake up. you'll hold her hands and rub her knuckles until she whispers goodmorning in your ear. breakfast is always different in the morning. you might make it or she might make it, or you'll eat out, or have whatever's in the pantry.