Sounds in the night

Kaikoku pov:
It was late at night when I was awoken by the sound of footsteps. I looked up and saw zakuro, which was weird, cause he always tells me not to wander off. I followed him to give him a taste of what he always does to me.
He walked up to a balcony, so I hid where he couldn't see me. He got out a...tape measure...?and dropped it down, probably making sure that if he fell, he wouldn't die, but it looked like if he fell he would die. He nodded, then climbed on the ledge. He is not the type of guy to do that.
He stood up, then did something I couldn't believe: he muttered something that sounded like a sorry, then he stepped forward, and fell off the edge.
"ZAKURO!" I ran down stairs and somehow grabbed him before he hit the ground. He was SUPER light. I brought him inside while carrying him bridal style.
"MR.PACCO!!!"an:is that his name?I yelled and everyone woke up.
"What the heck kaiko-EHH!?!?"Anya said.
"What happened!?" Karin and himi- chan asked.
"H-he jumped..."
he stirred in my arms before waking up.
"...damn*t. I survived"

... and then I woke up.
"-oku" Akatsuki was shaking me, trying to wake me up. He sighed a sigh of relief "you were having a nightmare"

Ik! Short again! And a dream!? A dream!? I hate it when that happens and it turns out to be a dream, but I had to! Sorry!