Paranoia!

Zakuro pov:
Today is the day we were playing paranoia, and Im nervous. I have a lot of secrets. It was Yuzu's turn first. She was sitting next kaikoku. She whispered something to him.
"...Akatsuki..." he answered. Then they flipped the flip flop and and they didn't have to say anything. Then it was his turn and he asked karin a question where she answered with "Pizza!!!" and the flip flop said they had to tell. Then it was karin's turn. She turned to me "do you like drawing?" She whispered. I blushed a bit "yeah" and the flip flop said she had to tell the question. When she did they asked if they could see one for whatever reason. "S-sure..."I said, sure that they were gonna use it to blackmail me.

"Wooow!!!" Karin said "thats so good!" An: no art is mine but you gotta admit, this is adorable"T-thanks I guess"Then it was my turn

"T-thanks I guess"
Then it was my turn. I turned to Akatsuki "do you have a crush"
"Yeah!"
He had to say the question.
An: hi! So author chan is too lazy to do all the characters so the only ones you will really hear are kai and zak! Btw: my name is kai!
Soon it was back to yuzu. She whispered to kaikoku and it almost looked like he blushed. "...zakuro"
Hmm? Me? Am I his least favorite? Unfortunately for me, however he looked relieved, he didn't have to say the question. When it was my turn, Karin asked me if I sing...why does she ask stuff like this? "Yes" and of course, I had to say the question and they wanted to hear me.
An: so there are three songs and one is sung and about a girl, so please pretend its about a boy and sung by a boy...sorry...💧

Everyone was silent for a moment.
"U-um is something wrong?" I said.
"...wow..." everyone said. I was really scared. "Look you asked!" I said. They just nodded and we continued playing.

It's short! I know! Im sorry! Im trying! Good bye!