Chapter 4- Wanna play? Lets Play.

"Nina left this morning," I say embarrassed that I had forgotten

"Oh" was all he said. I walk up the stairs and into my bedroom. Jacob with me.

"Do you have any people you want to see?"

"No, my Dad and Mum are gone on a business meeting." Suddenly something clicks in my brain.

"Your Dad is Mr Silver, my Dad and Mums boss." How did I not see that, Man Im stupid!

"Huh, yeah. What are we going to do now?"

"Well, we can stay the night here?" I say. He smirks and raises his eyebrows

"What are you suggesting Kitten?" He says seductively moving closer to me. My heart pounds, and I feel myself blushing.

"Nothing," I say managing not to stammer.

"Really Kitten?" He is now inches apart from my face. His index finger traces my lips. My heart feels as if it is about to explode. Then I remember, Tiffany.

"Stop, Tiffany wont like it," I say, even though it is really petty, and this made him stop

"Tiffany is nobody to me," and with that, he turns around and sits on my king-sized bed. I look at my watch, its 8:00 pm.

"Really? Cause you were sucking her face when I saw you, now I have to disinfect my locker." I say making a disgusted face

She was a booty call.

"Wow... um ok? Now enough with this topic, want any dinner?" i ask managing not to laugh.

"Yeah just spread your legs, then I will eat what you serve." After he said this, my blush came back harder, and my heart is beating hard and fast. He lifts his head and looks at me with a wink. UGH. I storm out of the room and into the kitchen. Why do I have to be stuck with him? Why not Chance, now I would spread my legs to him. Ewww no I wouldnt (I am having an argument with myself). I go to the cupboard and refrigerator and see what we have to eat. We have tomatoes, carrots, cucumber, bread, choc-chip cookies, and fish from the other night. I grab the tomatoes, carrot and cucumber better eat these since the electricity is not working. As I turn to put ingredients on the bench, I hear Jacob ask

"You need any help?" I turn and see him leaning against the door frame. All of a sudden, I have a great idea I am going to play a game with him since he likes playing games with me.

"Yeah, sure can you cut up the tomatoes and cucumber," I ask him not looking away from his green eyes. He moves forwards to get a knife out of the chopping block behind me. I grab him by the front of his t-shirt and pull him so that he is inches away from my face. He looks surprised good I say to myself. I lean in and touch my lips to his, as my lips touch, he is unresponsive and surprised, then he grabs me by the hips so that our bodies are touching, as he does this an involuntary moan escapes my lips. Shit, no moaning. He bites my bottom lip asking for entrance, I let him As our tongues battle for dominance I run my hands through his hair, as our kiss deepens, he shifts his body and I can feel how much I affected him downstairs, I stop kissing and look into his eyes, my hands still in his hair. Jacob goes into kiss me, but I lean in and whisper in his ear,

"I never lose." As I say this his eyebrows go up and a small smirk forms on his lips. I take my hands out of his hair and he takes his hands off me. I turn and grab a peeler out of the drawer and start peeling the carrots acting as if nothing had happened. That is a lie though, my heart was pounding, and I couldnt stop thinking about how he tasted and how much he turned me on.

"i... Um I'm going to the bathroom." Jacob says and rushes out the door and into the bathroom. Ha, I made the bad boy speechless. Ewww Im going need to disinfect the bathroom since he is probably fixing his problem downstairs. At this thought, I laugh. I go to the tap and try the water even though Jacob says it wasnt working. I turn the handle and water shoots out. Good, there is water. I wash the tomatoes and cucumber; I cut them and place them in a bow along with the carrot. I grab the pre-cooked fish and put it on separate plates, I set the table for two, a bowl of salad in the middle and plates opposite ends of the table piece of fish on each plate.

"Jacob get your ass here; dinner has been served!" I shout out the kitchen door. I sit down in my normal spot, head of the table. I use the salad servers, grab a handful of salad, and put it on my plate. As I take a bite of salad Jacob comes in and sits down on the other side of the table. "Fixed your problem?" I say eyeing him

Yes. Although you can fix it next time he replies with a smirk. I nearly sit out my tomato.

In your dreams. i say rolling my eyes

"Yes in my dreams kitten."

"Shut up, dick" i say and we go quite

"Do you have any other clothes?" Jacob says grabbing some salad

"You can probably fit in my step-brother's clothes, I will grab them after dinner," I say not looking at his face.

"Where is your step-brother?"

"I don't know, but he isn't coming home anytime soon," I say choking up. I will not cry in front of Jacob.

"How do you know he isnt coming home soon?"

"He left last year after a fight with my Dad, and he said that he would rather be dead than live in the same country as him, he left that day, 19, and he left me alone," I say tears sliding down my face. I get up and grab my plate and Jacobs and walk towards the sink. The tears are coming hard and fast now. I put the plates down and feel two strong hands hug me from behind.

"I'm sorry, you two must have been very close." He says to me. I don"t answer I just turn around and bury my face in his t-shirt.

"His name is Tom," I unwrap myself from Jacob and look to see that his eyes hold sadness for me.

"Come on lets go to bed." I was about to argue and say we had to clean up, but he hooked his arms under my legs and carries me up to my bed. He opens my bedroom door and places me on a chair.

"Thanks, but i can walk" I mumble. I get up from my chair. "Im going to go and have a shower" I grab my pjs, which are a white singlet and pink booty shorts. "Care to join me?" I ask winking in his direction. In response, he mutters something I couldnt hear. "Ok, your loss," I go into my bathroom and lock the door for caution, he is a boy, after all, I dont actually want him showering with me. I undress, turn on the shower and let the hot water run over my body. I get out after 15minutes get changed, put on a rode, dry my hair, unlock the door, and walk out, to a half-naked Jacob on my bed. Jacob has an 8-pack, tan, toned, ohmygod he has a fucking V-LINE. I am too busy staring at his stomach I dont see him staring at me.

"Finished yet?" he says with a smirk

No, I reply, and he looks shocked, most girls would have said something else obviously.

"Well Im all yours" and with that, he closes his eyes. I ignore his comment and take off my robe, my tight singlet hugging everywhere. As it drops to the ground his eyes slowly open and he looks me up and down.

"Finished yet?" I say mocking him

No, he says in his best girly voice

"touché" I say as crawl into my bed, making sure not to touch him. I turn off my bedside lamp and close my eyes. I shiver slightly and curse myself for wearing summer PJs on a cold night. "Are you cold?" Jacob asks me

"Slightly," I answer truthfully. Jacob moves and puts his arm across my waist pulling me close to him and his body warmth. I snuggle into his chest listening to his heartbeat until I fall into a dreamless sleep.