You were in the library with Mike and Ben. Mike researching about Derry and Ben reading poetry and you were reading some book about origami or something. It sounds boring but no matter what you did you always had fun with your friends and made light of any situation.

"Guys, what the fuck? Look at this! This is the biggest paper bird i've ever seen!" Of course you were whispering, it is a library after all.

The guys chuckled quietly but didn't really say anything because if they did, you'd end up being loud by accident and you'd get them kicked out. They really liked being here.

Ben was reciting some poetry as you were struggling with some paper to try and make that giant ass bird.

"C'mon, fuckin' bird." At this point of struggling, you destroyed it, accidentally.

"Damn."

For someone who doesn't really give a shit about origami, you checked out the book anyway and after the guys checked out their books, you left to go buy some supplies.

To make some fucking origami.

It was cute and you wanted to make Bev one, because you knew she'd like it. Or you hoped she would.

But honestly, she likes anything you do and that makes you happy.

You and Ben and Mike were at the quarry, wanting to enjoy the nice day out, no sign of the others yet.

As you were again struggling, you finally got somewhere with folding it.

"Yes! Guys, look! I'm doin' it!"

"That's great, awesome job y/n!" Ben high fived you, you laughed, happily.

"I can make you one. You guys want one?"

You were proudly showing off your origami bird now. It looked like crap but it was a start.

Before they could answer, you ran off, always having something next to do.

"I gotta get shit to color this!" You smiled. It's gonna be great. You really hope she likes it.

You thought about giving it a name as you ran into a nearby store, you saw Eddie and Richie and Beverly.

Oh shit! Beverly! She can't see it yet..

Before they could see you, you ran off, well not before you had tripped.

"Shit!"

You could hear them.

"That's y/n, gotta be."

"How do you know?"

"Because my girlfriend's clumsy as shit." Bev laughed, totally in love with her.

As they were heading over, you noticed the bowers gang.

Fuckin shit..

Oh god they saw you too.

Henry smirked as they walked over, and they kicked your backpack away and lifted you up by your shirt.

"You're lucky something fell on me bowers! I'd kick your ass right now! I'll still do it." You growled.

He was angry at you, specifically, because he likes bev.

Patrick and Belch were looking through your backpack.

"Assholes let my shit go!"

"What the fuck is this? A paper fucking bird?" They laughed as Patrick pulled out his lighter.

You struggled more, trying to push Henry away and not be pushed against the shelves.

Then someone literally tackled him.