2

Beverly's pov:

Flashback two days ago

I was sitting with Richie at the park and we were smoking. I chuckled to myself knowing how y/n got concerned when I did she'd usually look at me all cute and say

"Smoking's bad for you, Bev. You deserve only good things."

I chuckled to myself at the small memory. She's always worried about me, it's cute..

"Look, Bev. I'm just saying go tell y/n you have feelings for her. She'd never hate you anyway. She's always smiling at you like her face is stuck like that around you."

I sighed, smoking the last of my cig and put it out.

"I don't know, I mean, if she doesn't feel the same then I'll never get to hold her again."

Kids playing nearby caught my attention and I smile. Y/n loves tag, she'd play with them for sure.

"Earth to Beverly! She's in love with you!" He said dragging out love, as he gently taps on my forehead.

I felt myself blush as I became warm at just the thought of that. Y/n. In love with me.

"Yeah, get real, Rich." I started to stand up as Richie did, putting out his cig.

"Come on lets go to Bill's birthday party." I said.

"Won't it be weird? I mean you did kiss him years ago.."

I glared at him.

"I'm just saying!" He threw his arms up.

We got on our bikes and left. I couldn't wait to see them.

We stopped by a store to get him something he'd like and then went to his house.

As we got to his front yard, we saw everyone outside. I had been laughing at one of Richie's jokes on the way, but my smile faded when I saw something.

Bill was crying, everyone else trying to comfort him. He must've been thinking about Georgie.

We all missed him too.

"Hey Bill, happy birthday." I put my gift for him with the other ones and walked over to everyone and sat in the grass by them.

"What's wrong with him? He see Eddie's mom naked?"

"Shut up Richie!" Eddie said, making him smirk.

"N-no.. just thinking of Georgie.." he wiped his tears.

"You know, he'd be annoying you." Stan reminded him, chuckling.

"Yeah, he a-always w-wanted t-to play tag. W-wouldn't shut up about i-it." He smiled sadly.

"Oh, well, y/n can do that. Y/n annoy him!" Richie commanded, in a horrible british accent, clapping his hands.

Y/n just smiled. Oh my god, her fucking smile.

I smiled at her. She's so beautiful.

She got up and started to annoy Bill, but I thought it was cute..

"Hey Bill! Bill! Bill! Wanna play tag! Please? Please! Come on, I'm bored!" She did her best Georgie impression, while tugging at his shirt.

He chuckled at her and smiled.

"W-wanna play tag guys? I k-know it's a kids g-game b-b-but.."

We all got up.

"Y/n's it!" Eddie yelled and ran away, making us laugh.

Y/n pouted and looked at me.

"Oh no. You're not gonna get me to-" I tried backing away but to be honest, I wanted her to tag me. She jumped at me and hugged me. I laughed at her being all cute and hugged her back.

"You're it." She whispered in my ear, making me blush. I can't feel my legs..

She pulled away making me feel cold from lack of contact with her and frowned for a second but hid it.

I quickly turned around towards Stan, and smirked at him.

"Stan! Come here!" I ran at him, he backed away.

"N-no, I'm good.. help!" He screamed running away. I heard the others laugh. I chased after Bill. He laughed a real laugh, we hadn't heard in a while.

As I held him, everyone else threw water ballons at him, I laughed happily as he just screamed.

"Happy birthday Bill!" We all said to him.

He smiled at us.

"T-thanks guys.."

"Open your presents! Mine's the best!" I heard Richie say as y/n sat by me.

I felt my hand touch hers, she didn't move hers away.

I grinned to myself.

Instead she gently grabbed my hand, as we watched Bill smile at his gifts.

Flashback over

That day was perfect.