Rupture & Realisation

Mullai, who had been like a volcano mass erupting hot lava at different directions until then, calmed down and heaves out a huge breath preparing to open the Pandora's box. The question that she was about to ask could make or break her life. She had almost given up on their relationship, and before calling it an end, she felt she should directly hear it from the horse's mouth. However, like anybody who is in true love, there was a tinge of hope inside her that felt things can be mended despite all the odds.

Kathir, being a man of few words couldn't believe that he could speak so much. He didn't know that Mullai had carried so much of emotional baggage inside. He believed that she was contented with the way they were leading their life. He has never ever intended to hurt anyone, let alone Mullai. Now that she has confessed her agony, he felt it was time to sort out their differences. 

___________

Mmv: Adhaan ivalo dhooram vandiruche.. Inime ezhakarthuku ena iruku? pesaama ketra vendiyadhu dhaan!

.

.

M (with tears brimming her eyes) : Ungaluku enkitta edavadhu solrathuku iruka??

K: Ipdi dhideernu ketta.. ena solradhu? Enaku theriyala..

M: Unga manasla ena irundhaalum paravala.. maraikama solidunga..

(She presumes that Kathir doesn't like her. Her thoughts were already filled with lots of insecurities and anxiety, to which Supraja added fuel to the fire. Just when she thought it couldn't get any worse, she overheard Kathir- Ramesh conversation. M didn't have the courage to hear from him that he doesn't like her.. so she was scrunching her eyes closed.. her full body was fidgeting.. she couldn't remain static at one place..)

K: Adhu.. adhu..

(He finds her eyes closed and heads down, so he misconstrues her body language that she is blushing as well.)

(turns away and thinks to himself) : Naamalae romba naal ah solanum nu irundhom.. ipo ivalae kekara.. ipo nidhanama dhaan iruka.. pesama solliduvoma?
.

.

Naanum unkita solanum nu romba naala'ah nanachikitu irundhen.. sonna ne epdi eduthupa ndra bayam.. unaku dhaan enna pathi theriyume.. enaku unna madiri korvai'ya laam pesa varadhu!! adunaala takkunu solli mudichidaren.. hmm?

.

.

Enaku una pidi(kum)..

M: (couldn't wait any longer.. opens her eyes and screams out loud)

ungaluku enaya pidikaadhu..? adhaane!

(She felt it was better to blurt it out than hearing from him.)

K: huh??

M: (sobs uncontrollably)

Enaku theriyumnga! Paavam.. Innum ethana naal neengalum unga manasula irukardha solla mudiyama, kashta paduveeha?

K: Ey!

(M continues her rant) Arambathilendhe ungaluku enaya pidikaadhu! 

Idula, Annae pinnadi vera suthina ponnu.. (K's eyes wide open in amusement) 

Kalyaantha paaka vandha ungala.. kudumba maanam.. adhu idhu nu solli.. varupudithi katti vecha? Adhu thappu dhaane.. Ungaluku'nu ipdi dhaan nammaku vara ponnu irukanum nu kanavu irukaadha?

Na ungaluku seri illadhava dhaan.. thona thona nu pesikitu ungaluku kodachal kudukaren! Annae Anni sol pecha kekaravaha nu.. unga virupatha madhikama na en kooda vazhanum nu edhir paakardhu thappu dhaane?