Quick to conclude

Am dividing this chapter into two, so that you don't feel bored reading a long chapter. 

So, this and the next chapter contains some fiery arguments and war of words between KM. When we're carrying a lot of unwanted emotional baggage inside, a small trigger is enough for us to burst out. During such times, we don't really think before we speak. These chapters are based on this premise. 

It is my long time wish to see KM engaging themselves in a high octane fight.. spit out some strong words against each other.. similar to the conversation that they had during Shivaratri sequence. Though subtle and over-matured KM is goals, konjam konjam fights irundha nalla irukum la.. Imagine KC cuties acing these sequences!! Na laam sandakaari song sequence repeat la paathadhoda.. aduku aprom nadandha fight ah dhaan nariya dharava paathruken 🙈    

Personally loved writing these chapters, am a bit more excited to know your feedback. 

_____

MULLAI FREEZES IN SHOCK.

This is a huge blow to this already confused girl. She couldn't believe what she just heard. One more word from him and she'd be done. 

She was gasping, her knees were trembling that she felt that she would faint at any moment. She simply didn't have the energy to step up and confront him. The worst of her nightmares became a reality today. She felt alone, exhausted and worthless.  

She turned back and started walking to her room, lost in her own thoughts.   

____

Mullai enters the room, switches on the TV  and shoots up the volume

(some random song is being played) 

(sits at the edge of her bed and cries out loud.. She didn't know for what she was crying. When words can't express our emotions.. tears flow!) 

(Goes on ranting mode)

Avaha yen apdi pesanum!!??  

Two of those phrases repeatedly resonates in her ears; 

"Yeppo epdi maaruva nu sollave mudiyadhu!!"

"Edavadhu vilangatha kootita na.. na gaali!!"

Vera edho sonaahalae......?? 

Haa!! Anna anni kavala pada koodadhu nu porumai ah 'poren'!!  (she reiterates in the same manner as him.)

Porumai ah poraahala? Apo yena ena salichikitu poraahala??  En kooda irukardhu avalo kashtama iruko? 

Apdi yena na idhu varaikum villangatha kootiruken?? 

Yeppo epdi maaruven nu theriyadha? Apdi ena na paniten??  

Apo andha Supraja sonnadhellam...!!! (her eyes widen)

Haiyo!!!! (hits her forehead) 

Edho oru vishayam avaluku therinjiriku.. Adhaan apdi adichu pesinaa..!!

Ivaha friends kittelaam enaya pathi adikadi kutham korai solraahalo?? Yaaro munaavadhu manushanga kitta manasu vittu pesa mudiyudhu.. na koodave iruken, yen kitta solla maataara'ama? 

Iduku mela na enna panna mudiyum! Epdi nalla vidhama nadandhuka mudiyum?

Porum Mulla..! Oruthahaluku ivalo edanjal'ah irundhikitu ne apdiyavadhu kooda irukanuma?? Theva ila..!! Theva ila..!!