Befriending Lou, Again

A/N: Don't start the video.

The video belongs to Nightcore Zodiac on Youtube. The music belongs to waykap. Nightcored by Nightcore Zodiac.

________________________________________________________________________________

Next day, Yoon woke up. Memories from yesterday flooded her mind. She had been standing next to Lou again. Although he hadn't recognized her. But she didn't mean to give up. She rembembered her promise. And was not gonna ever break it.

The dollgirl got out of bed, and turned her head towards the mirror, standing in a somewhat corner-like place in this house. As a new doll, she moved to a new house. A colorful one, like the uglydolls'. It's only problem was it's abnormal shape of the rooms. The two rooms. One for sleeping amd doing personal stuff, the other for cooking, eating and hiding the stolen mop from yesterday.

As usual she ran her finger along the edges of her eye in the mirror. Pink wasn't a usual eye color, however Lou never made any comment about it. Then she looked down on her reflection, and suddenly wished to be able to change her clothes. Unfortunately it was a privilege of the uglydolls, who, in fact, never had any clothes on, so they could put on any. Her clothes were a part of her dollbody, and it annoyed her at the moment. Yoon glanced towards the window. Some dolls chit chatted and giggled on the street. She walked there to take a better look. The giggling ones were Tuesday, Lydia and Kitty. The fourth squad of Lou. They had no brains whatsoever. Kindness they have had in themselves, but Lou eradicated, when they got the honor of being his squad. But luckily they've found their right side again. Across the street lived Moxy, the kind uglydoll, who defeated Lou in order to bring happines to both the ugly- and the pretty dolls. And of course to make it possible for uglies to go to the big world. It was an admirable goal. Yoon wished she had done something courageous as well. She was nothing like Moxy. She was even afraid of her biggest dream. Why would she still be here otherwise? Rowan, Lily and Mia. They all left. She hasn't seen them since.

Yoon went back to the mirror, straightened her skirt, and took a deap breath. Today she's gonna come out of her shell, and finally make friends.

"Hello!"-Moxy shouted with a wide smile occupying her face, as Yoon opened her door. Unfortunately Moxy succeded in scaring the perfect doll. Yoon jumped back and shoved the door closed. Yoon spent a second gathering herself together, and opened the door again.

"Hello!"-Moxy shouted smiling again. Yoon smiled back at her.

"Good morning, Moxy!"-Yoon greeted the ugly as well.

"How are you doing today?"-Moxy asked, still smiling widely at the other dollgirl.

"I'm doing fine."-Yoon answered. it was obviously an understatement. She was happy to be a citizen of Imperfection. Here most likely they will accept her biggest flaw.

"Thank god! When you didn't show up yesterday at the party, I thought Lou kidnapped you."-Moxy said, letting out a breath in relief. Yoon kept her smile, however was kind of confused. Why would Lou kidnap her? Lou woudn't ever do such thing to her The most he'd do to her, was throwing her to the recycling machine. Or would he? No he wouldn't. But maybe he would.

"Yoon, are you listening to me?"-Moxy asked with a concerned look on her face, a she touched the dollgirl's arm to comfort her. But this startled Yoon. She wasn't touched for ages.She never liked it particularily, but after having her physical personal space for a decade, it was twice as uncomfortable. She yanked her arm out of Moxys hand. Then upon seeing the ugly's saddened expression she felt the urge to apologise.

"Sorry... I just... don't like to be touched."-the dollgirl explained while looking at her shoes.

"No problem. We all have our own flaws. You may don't like the touch of a fellow doll, but the touch of a child is something else. They are warm and their heart is beating fast, when they first discover you in their room."-Moxy's eyes lit up, as she spoke about her first encounter with a child.-"It's more than fullfillment, believe me."