Steve Rogers x Reader

AN: So, I have decided to write another Steve one as it's what you guys seem to enjoy more also I kind of have a soft spot for Cap so yeah makes sense. Anyway enjoy!

Warnings: Smut, Swearing, Unprotected sex

***********************************************************************************

You wake up to the sunlight peeking through the gap in the curtains in your boyfriend, you can hear your boyfriend Steve lightly snoring beside you. He must have gotten in late last night while you were already asleep, he was gone for two weeks and you missed him. You rolled over to face him he was shirtless and most likely sleeping in a pair of sweatpants or just boxer briefs. You take a moment to admire the view, you loved watching him sleep as he looks so peaceful.

He stirs in his sleep and you gently bring your hand up to his face caressing his cheek, a small frown appears on his face between his eyebrows, he is most likely not having a pleasant dream or your hands must be really cold on his face nevertheless you lean down and place a small soft kiss on his forehead and snuggle up into his chest.

You feel him wrap his arms around you "mmm good morning babe" he says in his croaky morning voice which makes you melt. "Good morning "you reply looking up at him, he kisses your forehead and then your cheek until finally he places a sweet, soft kiss on your lips. "I've missed you" he mumbled in between kissing you. "I've missed you too babe" you say and with that he pulls you in for a firmer more passionate kiss that makes your heart skip a beat. He rolls on top of you not breaking the kiss, he uses one arm to support his body weight and the other slips under your shirt and makes its way to your chest. You are feeling extremely turned on right now as he is placing kisses all over your neck, the stubble of his facial hair is lightly brushing against your cheek. Your fingers lock themselves in his hair that has also grown out in the two weeks that he has been away making it easier to tug at it. His hand is still under your shirt his fingertips grazing over your skin exploring every inch of your body.

His lips make their way back to yours "mmm Steve I need you" you moan into the kiss and with that he removes your shirt and exposes your bare chest. He leans down and kisses you passionately once more, his tongue pressed against yours while your hands are caressing his chest and toned arms. His boxer shorts are hanging low on his hips and you can see the v shape of his lower abdominal muscles. He pulls away and looks deep into your eyes, his crystal blue eyes are full of lust "You're beautiful (Y/N)" he whispers.

You connect your lips to his in a deep and sensual way, his lips molding perfectly with yours and his tongue tracing yours, you can feel his cock getting hard under his boxers. His soft lips make their way to your chest, he is gently biting which causes you to squirm and moan in pleasure. His tongue finds its way to your nipple which causes your back to arch, your fingers are entangled in his hair tugging causing him to groan.

His lips trail lower and lower down your stomach until they reach your hips, smirking his fingers hook under the waistband of your underwear and he slowly pulls your lacey panties down teasing you. Once they are off he sits back on his knees and pulls your thighs apart fully exposing yourself to him, his fingers slowly trace the inside of your thighs and he is getting enjoyment out of seeing you squirm as he teases you not giving you what you so desperately crave. "Please Steve" you beg which only causes him to smirk, his long fingers graze over your folds "so wet for me" he says while sliding one finger in you. Your back arches and you moan in pleasure your hands curled up in fist gripping the bed sheets "mmm Steve" you moan. He is thrusting his finger in and out of you and his thumb makes its way to your clit lightly massaging it your eyes roll back in pleasure. His lips find their way to your chest again, his tongue swirling around your nipples your back arches in pleasure.

Steve removes his fingers from your wet pussy and his lips start trailing down your body at a ridiculously slow pace, his lips reached your pelvic bone in which he gave a lingering kiss before he finally dips his head down and gives your pussy a soft lick, you buck your hips and Steve uses his strong hands to pin you down as his tongue begins to explore your folds. Your moans filled the room as his tongue swirled around your clit, you began to rock against his face his nose was now pressed against your clit as he was fucking you with his tongue. Your hands found their way to his hair, tugging softly as you felt yourself nearing your orgasm. Steve could tell you were reaching the edge "cum for me sweetheart" he says in between licks before speeding up the pace "yes Captain" you managed to moan. You felt your whole-body shake as you release the mind-blowing orgasm you were holding. Once you were done you flipped over so you were straddling Steve it was time for you to return the favor and pleasure him.

Your hands make their way down his toned body to the waistband of his boxers, you hook your fingers in and slowly pull them down. His large cock sprung out, you knelt on the bed and leaned forward you gently lick the head of his cock and Steve thrust his hips forward. Your lips moved down his shaft and your tongue licking the full length your hands lightly stroking his balls. He tensed when you finally took his cock in your mouth your cheeks hollow as you suck at a steady pace a moan escapes his mouth as his hands are entangled in your hair.

"Stop baby" he moans "I want to be inside you when I cum" and with that you pull your mouth off him. you climb onto of him straddling his waist, you line his cock up at your entrance and slowly slide down onto his cock. You both let out a moan, you let yourself adjust to his size before you start moving. You slowly bounce up and down on his cock moaning each time he hit your spot, his hands are on your chest squeezing gently as you continued to ride him.

Steve begins thrusting his hips matching your pace this allows him to go deeper in you, you cry out in pleasure. "Steve I'm close" you manage to say in between your moans. Steve removes himself from you and flips you over, so he is now on top, he lines himself back up and slams into you "oh fuck!" you scream in complete bliss. He is thrusting deep and hard in you hitting your spot perfectly.

You feel the knot forming in your stomach signaling your second orgasm of the morning, the walls of your pussy are tightening around his thick cock "cum for me baby girl" Steve moans. Steve continues thrusting into you and it wasn't long before your exploded with pleasure, you felt Steve's cock twitch as he releases his warm load inside of you. You both ride out your orgasms, Steve pulls himself out of you and falls back onto the bed. You are both breathless, you turn to face him. You place your hand on his cheek caressing it "it's good to have you back babe" you say he lets out a soft laugh, "it's good to be back" he replies. You cuddle into his chest and you both fall back to sleep.