Chapter 3

A/N **really important**

Abby (Anna's little sister) I changed it to where she stayed at the orphanage ! Sorry but the story will be better with out her I promise so really forget most of last chapter!! Thanks continue ! ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

********
"So this is where you guys live?" I said and smiled .

"Yup!" Niall said with a smile and a playful wink .

"So are you guys like rich or related .. Help me out here?" I said with a laugh.

"We're one direction" they said in unison .

"That's it your the like most awesomest ever .. And woah . You guys adopted me " I said fangirling for a bit but the just laughed and smiled.

"Welcome to your new home !" Harry said and gave me a smile and they walked me up stairs to my room on the second out of 3rd floor . My room was right next to nialls and harry. I walked into my room and it was huge!!!

A queen size bed , flatscreen tv , a makeup vanity , a walk in closet and a bathroom and something was on the vanity .. It was a music player but I don't have a phone so .. Yeah .

I would ask to get one but christmas is in 3 days I'll be alright . There was this little box your can store stuff in at the bottom of me bed .. I stud on it and just feel on my back onto my bed. It felt like I was on a cloud , more like cloud 9

I am so excited for my new life to began with a worldwide famous boy band .. Things are going to be crazy!

********

Nialls POV:

"Okay guys she is up in her room putting her thinks away i want to talk to you guys. Oaky so she's young and we all could date her but let's not really think that way okay , I just knew she was stuck in that nasty old orpahage and she deserves better and maybe if anyone would date anyone she would make that desision not us okay? " I said and they said yes .

"I wouldn't date her I just want to be an older brother she can always have whenever !" Liam said and louis and Zayn agreed and it left me with harry. Harry always got the girl and so did everyone else it's just me everyone loves Harry and not me . So maybe this could be my chance so I went to go check on her . As I walked up the stairs I heard screaming , I ran so fast into her room and she was pointing at something .

"THERES A SPIDER!!! EWW GET IT NIALL PLEAAEEE" she screamed and everyone laughed . "Its just a prank " louis said . "Oops" he said and ran out the door with her hot on his heels .

Then I trip over my own feet I'm so damn clumsy! "Next time tomo, next time" She said as harry helped her up because he pushed me out of te way .

Anna's POV :

As harry helped me up I realized his super sweet and gentle green eyes . "t-thanks Harry " I said with a smile . "Your welcome love" he said and everyone walked down stairs and I was the last one behind everyone .

We all made it down stairs and sat down . "So do you guys have a Christmas tree?" I asked kinda confused .

"Yeah of corse its in the 2nd living room closest to the front door " liam said and smiled .

"So where's zayn?" I asked because he was just with us .

"He's probably in his art studio . " Harry said . "Come , I'll show you." He said with a smile and walked me around till we came apon a room with painted walls and spray paint all over the floor.

"There he Is " he said and we kept walking he just desided to give me a tour . "So where's Liam zayn and louis room? I asked because I haven't seen it yet .

"Oh they are on the 3 rd floor lets go" he said as we raced up the floor an the he showed me and we just walked back down stairs .

"So what do you guys want for dinner?" Liam asked because he said he was staring to get hungry .

"NANDOS!!" Niall screamed "niall were not going out !!!" Liam screamed and laughed .

"Well nandoes delivery?" He said In his sweet little Irish accent . "Is that alright with you anna?" They all looked at me .

"Sure I guess I can try new things ." I said and smiled but they still had plain faces .

"So your saying you have never had nandoes ?" Niall asked supprised .

"Well yeah I did live in an orphanage for the majority of my life." I said and look at my hands In my lap .

"Well I'm gonna go up stairs and take a nap . I said and walked up stairs .

"Goodnight new room . " I said and fell asleep . I ended up not eating because I wasn't that hungry and I was really tired so I'll just eat in the morning.

**********

A/N: I know it sucks I'm still trying to find different ideas .

Should niall and anna date later in the story ??

Comment🔹
Vote🔹
Tell friends🔹

Hope you like it so far!