Chapter 1

I woke up this morning and went to take a shower. You have to wake up earlier then everyone else to just get a warm freaking shower! But I got the ice cold water . As it ran down my back I realized ... Maybe I might get out of here soon and maybe I can be apart of a real family one day . Then after 5 minutes of pure torture , I stepped out the shower and got dressed in my black skinny jeans and just a plain t shirt my hair down and I was wearing vans . As I was running down the stairs , I bumped into a small little figure.

"Well Goodmorning sweet cheeks!" I said as I picked up my little sister . "Did you sleep good? Or was that mean little girl still messing with you?" I asked her with a concerned face .

"Ok I guess , and yeah she still tries to hit me." She said looking at her feet.

"Look, you have to stand up for yourself , okay ? But if you need anything let me know." I said cupping her cheek in my hand.

As I walked in the kitchen to get food ms.beck was setting up the adoption decorations for tomorrow morning .

"Ms.beck would you like some help?" I asked her picking up a box and moving it for her .

"N-" I cut her of . "I'm helping anyways !" I said with a laugh and a smile !

"So tomorrow's a big day" ms.beck says with a serious face .

"Yup" I said sitting on the table waiting for her to tell me what to do next to help .

"Will you go run me and Arron to the store and oh wear something nice tomorrow !" Ms.beck said seriously as she handed my money .

"Go buy some more decorations !" She said and I walked out the door.

There Arnt really a lot of people in the spot of London I'm in .. So our town is pretty small so I just walked to the store . As I was walking I was kicking rocks and kicked one at a dude that had blonde hair and blue eyes . He looked maybe about 5 years older than me but whatever he was cute !

"I'm really sorry, I wasn't loo-" the dude cut me off

"It's okay , I'm niall" he says shaking my hand .

"So where ya headed "he said in his Irish tone.

"To the store for decorations !" I say and he just smiles .

"A party huh?" He says and laughs .

"Acually no , adoption for tomorrow at the orphanage I live at..." I trailed of not wanting him to think I was some type of freak ..

"Oh wow.. I'm sor-" I cut him off

"It's alright I get that a lot , well I'll see you around" i said as I continued walking ..

"Wait !" He said and smiled..

"I didn't get your name?" He said smirking ..
"Oh yeah .. It's Anna " I said laughing ..

"Okay , bye!!" He said waving and I waved back and kept walking as I got to the store I went in and out because I wanted to get back to go play my guitar . About 15 minutes later I got back and just went up stairs and just strummed my guitar like there was no tomorrow trying to teach myself ...

The day went by quicker than I thought . I can't believe tomorrow someone will be adopted to another family .. I don't know who the lucky person will be .. But the unlucky person will be me .

"Goodnight abby" I said peeking into her room as I see her sobbing and staring out the window .

"Look , I know it's hard. Maybe tomorrow , we will both have a family that loves and cares for us and if we do I hope we stay together and if not I will make sure you are with someone who will take care of you .. Because I love you abby and who ever don't they are just stupid because you are one intelligent young lady ." I said and kissed her forehead .

"Now get to bed we have to wake up early . I'll see you in the morning. " I say walking to my room and change into some shorts and lay in my bed looking out the window and at the stars .

"I know I don't ask for much but can I please just get out of here soon!" I whispered to myself . And I felt my eyes dropping and I just let sleep over take me.

🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹

A/N: I know it may be bad but Ive been working on my writing !

Like🔹
Vote🔹
Tell friends🔹

🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹