Chapter 3: Date or Disaster

Hey All,

I’ve decided that I am going to start doing beginning notes. You can skip them if you want :)

I am SOOOO sorry that this took so long to upload. It is the end of the year, so a final push to get everything done. I have finished all my assignments and exams so I will upload a lot more now!

What do you think will happen after? Isn’t it romantic, awwww! ^_^

Vote?Comment?Fan?

Thanks beauties .xx

Lauren's P.O.V.

It had taken the whole day to pick out the right outfit. Abie had her eye on a floral dress but I was more leaning towards skinny jeans and a nice top. We finally decided to get navy skinny jeans, the floral version of the dress in the top, white ankle boots and gold accessories. My hair was out and wavy. I didn't think I looked that bad but it really was Harry who decided that.

How could this happen? If I hadn't been a total idiot and walked the wrong way to the bathroom then I would not be here right now and I would be $200 richer.

I walked up to the main doors and tried them. Locked. I looked around and saw a side door open slightly. I looked around to see if anyone was here and slipped through the door. It was very dark and I mean VERY DARK! Not one of my strong points. I grabbed out phone out and used the torch on it to see a faint pathway following my root that I took only last night but what seemed like a hundred years ago. I finally turn a familiar corner and see Harry on his phone, leaning up against the wall as though he hadn't moved from his previous position.

It's not exactly a busy walkway so as soon as you turn the corner his head shoots up to look at you. His face cracks into a big smile and he starts to walk towards you. All of a sudden you feel all of your nerves and doubts fly out of the window. I can't explain it I just felt.....safe. Is that the word?

"You came" he said standing right in front of me looking me up and down. You smirk.

"Of course I did, why wouldn't I? I mean I'm going to hang out with THE HARRY STYLES! Eeek!" I put on my impersonation of a fan girl. He chuckled. "So where are we going?"

"I don't actually know," he admitted "Let’s go on an adventure!" Grabbing your hand he starts to run dragging me behind him. I can't stop laughing, dork. When we reach the freshness of the cool air outside we stop running.

"So how did you get out anyway? Don't you have security guards and not to mention the sea of fans that are bound to be outside your hotel?" I ask.

"I got the boys to cover for me and I went out the back door" he said.

"Wait?! You told them?" I said alarmed.

"Not intentionally, they saw the tweet and but two and two together. Also the millions of other people following me. But I'm guessing that you told someone too..." he said looking sideways at me.

"Um...yeah I did but...." I stopped not wanting to ruin the evening.

"What?" he said.

"Nothing" I say.

"Tell me" he says coming to a stop and turning to face me.

"I was just wondering........" I was trying to find the right words, "Why did you ask me to see you tonight?"

"I thought I should ask a charming lady like you out for tea and I told you. I have never dated a Lauren before" he said trying to do a posh accent, failing miserably.