Chapter 1: Start Of Something New

Lauren P.O.V.

My friend and I are about to arrive at THE concert of the year, One Direction’s concert. I have been waiting for this night for a very, very long time (1 ½ years to be exact).

I looked in the mirror, happy at what I had chosen to wear. I was wearing a turquoise high-waisted skirt; a white top with ‘Hipster Please’ written in black, white covered shoes with a silver tip and, as a treat, freshly manicured nails. My hair was in a ponytail, curled with a little bow and my make-up that was natural yet had a party look to it. I must admit, I do usually take a long time to get ready but this time it look nearly 3 hours, with the help of Abie, my best friend, of course. You didn’t know why but there was something magical about tonight. It was as if there was something inside you, nagging you.

As soon as we were dropped off we were washed into a wave on Directioners. I had never seen so many people in one place in my life. It was incredible. I already felt like I was it home, we were all here supporting our boys. “How amazing is this?!” you say.

“It’s like a dream come true,” says Abie, a massive smile on her face.

“Come on!” you say, taking her hand and leading her through the crowd to scan your tickets.

“Ready for a good night girls?” says the ticket lady. “Absolutely” you both say.

“Glad to hear it. Your tickets are down the front on the left. Have fun!” she says and hands back the tickets.

“Thank you” I say before the force of the Directioners took hold of us again. I walk into the hall and gasp. It was incredible. Colourful lights were shooting off in every direction and the stage was set up as though it was for a carnival. I felt my heart race as Abie and I found our seats.

“This is going to be AMAZAYN!” Abie shouts, as the crowd in the hall was slowly began to fill up with the excited shouts of fans.

“Absolutely EXTRODINHARRY and FABLOUIS!” I say and we both laugh. You couldn’t stop smiling.

“I’ll be back in just a second. I just need to go to the bathroom,” I say getting up from my seat. There is nothing worse than going to the bathroom half way through a concert.

“Don’t be too long” she says. I slowly make my way back to the entrance and make a guess at where the bathrooms are and start walking.

I think I am going the wrong way, I think. I have been walking for ages, so long that there is not a person in sight. Of course the noise didn’t go away; I could still hear the booming of Directioners singing Live While Were Young.

I turn my head to see if I have somehow missed a turn when I walk head-long into someone with such force that I fall to the ground.

“Oh my goodness! Are you ok?” says a voice.

“I’m fine,” I say “I must have broken my tail bone or something!” Ok maybe I didn’t break it but it really hurt!

“Let me help you” they say holding out their hand. Taking hold of it, they help pull me up, dusting myself off.

As I look up, I see myself face-to-face with Harry Styles. I freeze and without thinking I blurt out, “Your Harry Styles from One Direction!” I cover your mouth, horrified at what I had just done. I had always told myself that if I ever meet them I would not fan girl. Bang goes that theory.

“Last time I checked, yeah” he says smiling.

“I’m sorry,” I say blushing, “I should probably get back to my seat.” I turn, hoping that I can escape this awkward conversation. About half way down the hall I hear him call. “Wait! Where are you sitting?” he asks. You thought this was quite weird question, don’t boys usually ask for you name or number. Saying that, Harry Styles isn’t your average teenager.