Chapter 1

"Really?"

"Yes, so if you could just be here by next week."

"Yes, yes! We could!" She stopped herself. "I mean sure, we'll be there.

Emily smirked, watching her friend's antics.

After talking on the phone some more, Stephanie hung up with a huge smile on her face. She was practically bursting with excitement.

"Bad news?" Emily asked, mocking pity.

"I got the job!" She practically shrieked.

Rachel and Emily jumped and hugged their friend.

"Congrats," Rachel said.

"This calls for pizza," Emily said, rolling herself off the bed to get her phone.

Stephanie has been taking designing classes behind her parent's back. Ever since she was small, her parents expected her to take over one of their companies but Stephanie's interest were more into designing, specifically clothes. She started applying for jobs but not many people wanted to hire her considering her age and she had no proper experience. Desperate, she applied to work where she knew there was a high chance she'd be accepted. The problem was her friend might disagree on this whole arrangement since they were coming along too.

"So, do you know who you're working for?"

"You mean who we're working for," Stephanie corrected her.

"We?" Rachel asked, confused.

"Yeah, I managed to convince them to let you two come along. I told them, that you, Rach, is an aspiring writer and that you, Ems, is a photographer who'll be working alongside me," she told her friends.

Both Emily and Rachel exchanged looks.

"You know you didn't actually have too..." Rachel trailed off, unsure whether to be grateful or not. True, she wanted to be a writer but she was planning to go to college first.

Emily shrugged, "I'm cool with it. It'll be fun to work with ma friends."

"Ma friends?" Stephanie giggled. She was such in a happy mood that Rachel couldn't bear to ruin it.

"So, you know who we're working with?" She asked.

Stephanie debated with herself whether to tell them or not but decided against it. Instead, she just shrugged, "I guess we'll just have to see."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well, this is short and another 1D story! Don't kill me, I just need to let this one out too! One of my shortest chapter, I'll try to make the next one, longer, yes? :)

Dedicated to beginagain_ for the amazing cover :)