Chapter 2

"We're here," Emily said, excitedly.

I look up at the studio building and feel the excitement bubbles in me. I can't believe we're here!

"I really think it's The Wanted," Emily said, looking around.

"What makes you say that?" I asked, surprised.

"How many British/Irish boy band are there? Or, in this case, man band," she told me.

I didn't say anything and just nodded, as if agreeing.

"If you guys are done chatting, would you mind helping me with the luggages?" Rachel piped up.

We both grabbed our luggages with Calvin's help. When he handed mine, he whispered, "When are you going to tell them?"

"When it's the right time?"

"Why don't you just tell them?"

"Cause-"

"Steph, come on!"

"I'll tell them when I'm ready," I quickly told him, ignoring the fact that they're gonna find out in just minutes.

_______________________________________________

We were led inside by a very talkative girl. She went on explaining who do what where but none of us payed attention. Emily seemed excited and I could see Rachel's face turned to confusion when she noticed the similarities of the place. She gave me a questioning look which I avoided.

"And now, Paul will now show you the way," she said, smiling but sounding a little disappointed that she couldn't continue her little tour.

"Paul?" Emily's smile faded when she realized it.

A familiar face came into the room, smiling warmly, "Hello, nice to see you girls again."

I could feel two pairs of eyes giving me a look. I quickly went to Paul's side, avoiding them, "Nice to see you too. Thanks for giving me the job."

"No problem, I knew you could do it since you've actually done it before," he said. "Anyway, you already know the boys so we just skip the introduction."

"Yeah," I gave him a smile.

"Well, come on then," he said, leading us to a room. "They're recording in there. I'll see you when I get back."

"Wait, you're not coming in with us?" Emily asked.

"No, I just got a call that they found a couple of girls hiding in he trash can," he told us. "But don't worry, there's only the boys and I'm sure you remember Josh and Daniel."

"Yeah, we remember them," Rachel said icily, when he left.

"So ready to go in?" I smiled, weakly at them.

"I can't believe you got a job to work with them," Emily said, clearly angry.

"What I can't believe is that you dragged us along," Rachel said, her eyes glaring daggers at me with arms crossed.

"I thought you might actually enjoy yourselves here and-"

"After what happened?" Rachel hissed.

"Well-"

"We'd enjoy ourselves more if it was The Wanted," Emily muttered.

"This was the only job I could get without people worrying about my age and lack of experience," I told them, trying to keep my voice low.

"Why are we here?" Rachel asked.

"I didn't want to face them alone," I said, weakly.

"I am n-"

The door suddenly opened and there stood Liam, what happened to his hair? He gave us a questioning look and made way for us, "Are you girls coming in?"

"How'd you know we were here?" I asked, surprised.

"You guys weren't actually quiet," he told us.

"Of course," Rachel said, rolling her eyes. She went in and sat on one of the chair. She pulled out a notebook and started writing things down.

"Hey," Emily said, cooly before entering. Her eyes wondered around the room, slightly fascinated.

"Sorry about them," I said to him. "They're still not fully over it...."

"It's been more than a year," he said, glancing at them.

"Yeah well, they tend to hold grudges like many others," I gave him a half smile before going in. "So, what are you guys recording?"

"Nothing much," he shrugged. "We're just doing acoustics."

"I heard you guys released your second album last week," I said, siting down. "Congrats."

"Thanks, so what have you been up to?" He asked.

"Nothing much, really, finished school then looking around for jobs. Thanks by the way for getting me this job."

"Actually, you should thank Zayn for that," he said.

"Hey, Liam," Emily piped up, spinning around on her chair.

"Yeah?"

"Do you have any food?" She asked.

"No, we ran out half hour ago," he told her. "So, you're our new photographer."

"For now, yes."

"Hey, we didn't actually think your come," Zayn added, joining them.

"We got duped," Rachel said, emotionless.

"Tricked," Emily said, shooting me looks.

"Can you guys at least try to enjoy yourself?" I asked, sighing.

"Fine, but only cause we're gonna be here for the next month or so," Rachel said. "How long is your tour?"

"Well, till the end of the year," Liam said.

"The end of the year? We're gonna be with you guys till December," Emily didn't bother to hide her annoyance. Rachel gave her a nudge to shut up.

"It won't be that bad," I said, more of wishing it won't though.

A tap on the glass caught Rachel's attention, she looked up to see Niall and Josh waving at her. She can't help but crack a smile at them. They both started making hand gestures to her which she found extremely confusing. But they seemed to be having fun, so I decided to just let it be.

Emily was busy trying to get Zayn to explain what every little bitten does. Harry and Louis were laughing in the booth till Ems pressed a button that caused them to suddenly roll on the floor in pain, covering their ears. Niall and Josh seemed to be doing the same thing.

Rachel who noticed gave her a disapproving look, "Emily..."

"What? He's the one who told me to press it," she said, innocently, pointing to Zayn who was laughing at his friend's reaction.

"What's going on?" I asked, confused.

"They're just being idiots," Liam grinned, watching his friends for a while before pushing a button that made whatever pain they went through go away.

"This is going to be fun," I smirked.

"I'm still mad at you," Rachel hissed.

---------------

So, tadaa! New chapt after a very long time. This was actually written last month but I forgot to post it. Hehe...just tell me what you think :)