Chapter 7

Mia POV

As I had told you before we wanted to go out & do stuff before we went to the club to party.

We needed & want to fit in more plus it's hot ass hell here. So we took our clothes off & showered. Don't worry nothing happened. I mean we did kiss and also make out some.

But we got out & went to our room to get ready after we put one of our lotions on we got ready.
Like I said before we wanted & needed to fit in a lot more and look less weird.we put on this.

(My outfit)

(Her outfit)

(Her outfit)

We wanted to match as a little cute couple

We wanted to match as a little cute couple. After we got done with our hair & make up
I took my girl to get her nails done same with me. I look at Rebekah and said "hey baby?"
She turned to my & said "yes my love" i then said "so you wanna take ur car for a test drive?"
She got really excited & kissed me while grabbing the keys from my hand before we could get in the car Kara called me. I answered.
But what I didn't know was that she had hooked the phone to the tv in the living room where my mates along with her mates & our cousin with his stupid gang were at watching us.

Kara: hey sis

Mia: hey sissy

Kara: where's bekah.?

I then turned the phone to a beautiful Rebekah who couldn't stop smiling at me & the phone.

Rebekah: right here my love

Kol: oh god why is she smiling so hard.?

Tyler: Mia what did you do now.?

Mia: oh nothing it's just a certain someone brought her a car I said then look at mark.

Mark: that certain someone would be me

Everybody just looked shocked at him.

Mark: What?