All About Mia Lightwood-Lockwood

Mia : Is 18 soon 19 and is both part lightwood and Lockwood.

She was born : October the 31 (while her twin brother was born October the 30th) yes she is born the day of Halloween witch is why she has a crazy Side that loves death.

Her life: Is the best she loves it her parents and siblings along with the rest of the family love her and she's and daddy's girl. Also both she and they would do anything to protect each other. Her and her friends plus family has a lot of free-time so half of them have a YouTube channel.

Her family : are born or Weird dates and days that has something to do with a killer or Murder. ( Both The younger and older sets of twins are born October Friday the : 13). Her family are rich and very smart. (They have this thing where when they grow or as the get older they get two or three new powers).

What she likes : Both girls and boys plus older men and women sometimes the ones at her age Limit. And sometimes homework ( cuz it's easy for her) to show off and act up. She loves music, she can dance and has (a YouTube channel).

Who she likes : Elena (kinda) Caroline, Bonnie, Stefan, Damon (sometimes) Alaric, Enzo Jeremy,Tyler,Matt the sheriff (cares mom)

Who she loves : The Mikealson family And Both sides of her family. Her pack.

Her spn powers : she is somehow bionic and she's a demon angel vampire witch siren werewolf / hell hog goddess hell riser power-taker vampire-slayer shadowhunter possession shapeshifter banshee.

(She has every bionic ever made)