10K reads bonus chapter

About 70 years later

Selena

"Do you think she will be OK?" I ask Dorian as I look at our new bundle of joy. Ella has been a very good little girl. She sleeps a lot, she eats well, she is all giggles, a little angel.

"Of course she will be OK. She has you!" Dorian wraps his arms around me from behind as we both stare at our beautiful baby girl.

"I'm worried, mon coeur." I squeeze his hand for comfort.

"Don't be, my little dove. Yes, she is human, but I am sure she will do great things with her life. She might stay in our lives for a shorter period of time and this is why we should take advantage of every second we get with her." Dorian's words make this moment bittersweet. He is right.

"I will teach her to love and protect the oceans. I will ask Ivy to teach her about the human body. You will teach her how to play the piano. She will for sure like something. She will decide on her own." I tell him as I turn around to look him in the eyes.

"She will be as brave and as caring as her mother." He tells me and gently kisses my lips, making me shiver with need.

"Are you trying to seduce me, mister Black?" I ask him smiling against his lips.

"Is it working, Mrs. Black?" He answers against mine.

"No, silly. I've just had your baby one week ago. You are not getting your little friend around me for at least another two weeks." I playfully punch his chest and he looks into my eyes with a starving look.

"My little friend got you another daughter." He smirks proudly.

"And how you did that will remain a mistery to me." I laugh at how silly he looks now. So proud of himself.

"Don't make me put another baby in you, little dove."

"The beauty of being a Goddess is that you only get the right to 3 living children, so good luck with that, husband." I tell him and give him another sweet kiss.

"So that means, I have a free pass to unlimited unprotected sex with my goddess?" He says with hungry eyes while smirking.

"It means exactly that." I whisper seductively against his ear and he groans, arranging the massive bulge in his pants. I can feel it pulsating with need against my belly.

"Fuck, little dove. You are killing me. I'm going to take a cold shower." He says and turns around to leave the room.

I check quickly to see if Ella needs changing and run after Dorian in the shower. I take my clothes off and open the door to find him angrily pumping his erection. I instantly drop on my knees and pull him into my mouth, earning a deep groan from his side.

He opens his eyes and I can see his eyes are dark and his fangs are out. That's how turned on he is.

I suck him hard and deep, hollowing my cheeks for him to pump himself into my mouth. His hand clenches in my hair as he uses my mouth to satisfy his needs. I guide him to the back of my troat and he keeps me there, feeling my muscles spasm around him as I gag.

He relaxes the hold and I start sucking him again and when I take him for the third time to the back of my throat, he lets out a shaky moan and releases himself. I feel it sliding down as I continue milking him of every drop, enjoying the wonderful view of my powerful man shaking from his orgasm in front of me.

"I was hungry." I tell him teasingly while giving him a peck on his lips.

"Fuckin' hell, little dove. You can't say things like that." He tells me with his fangs still out.

"What are you going to do about it?" Is ask him while lifting my leg on his hip so that he can caress it.

"I'm going to spank that naughty ass and then I'm going to tie you to the beadpost and make you cum on my tongue until you pass out and then wake up up and make you cum on my dick until you pass out again." His low voice sends ripples of need to my core, that clenches painfully. My mouth runs dry at the thoughts he just planted into my head. Damn you, hungry beast.

"How does that need feel, little dove?" He asks while pulling me close against his now standing erection.

"Painful." I say with a shaky voice.

"Are you sure I can't fuck you now? Because, damn... i want to ravish you."

"Mon coeur...stop saying such things. You are torturing me." I tell him pulsating with need. His fingers start traveling on my sides as his lips capture mine. He kisses me hard and deep, and then turns me around. His erection slides between my legs, causing a delicious friction. His fingers are torturing my left nipple while his right hand travel towards my clit.

"I'll be gentle." He whispers in my ear as he slowly moves himself between my legs, not entering me. The warm water washes over my body as he strokes my clit with his fingers and plays with my nipples. His erection touches my leg, his hands, my overly hormonal body... my mind fogs and my insides start bubbling fast towards my impending orgasm.

I cry out and feel his fangs pierce my skin as my orgasm crashes down on me, numbing my legs and my mind. I feel his release on my leg and smile to myself as his fangs retreat from my neck.

I turn around and place my arms around his neck and look into his eyes.

"I love you!" I whisper to him, still foggy from my orgasm.

"And I adore you, little dove!"